About Williams Sonoma DC
Since it was founded in 1956, Williams - Sonoma has grown from Chuck Williams’ single store in Sonoma, CA into one of the largest retailers in the country, with some best known and most beloved brands in home furnishings, including Williams – Sonoma. Pottery Barn and West Elm.
Our Distribution Centers serve as vital connections between factories and our retail, online and mail-order customers around the world. The Supply Chain environment is dynamic and fast-paced, and the network is expanding rapidly. If you have a background in distribution, manufacturing, engineering, transportation, finance, human resources or home delivery – and are looking for a job with a strong opportunity for gaining new skills and for advancement – our Supply Chain Organization could be just the place for you.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc Supply Chain Overview
In 2021, recognized as a Great Place to Work®, an honor which reflects that we are truly a people-first organization. Our operation includes:
- 3300 full-time associates across Supply Chain
- 9 large Furniture Distribution Centers located in Los Angeles, Dallas, Atlanta, and Newark totaling 7.5 million square feet
- 38 delivery hubs in cities larger than 750,000 in population
- 3 small package ecommerce Distribution Centers located in Memphis, TN and Olive Branch, MS totaling 3 million sq ft, consisting of 1200 full-time associates and 5000 seasonal/temporary associates
- 4 Sutter Street Upholstery Factories located in North Carolina, Mississippi, and California with over 1,400 FTE’s producing approximately $900 million to $1 Billion in sales of Upholstered furniture
- Transportation Department for Ocean, Air, Trucking and Rail consisting of over 45 transportation professionals located in Memphis, TN
- 700 associates in our Sourcing offices in 10 countries in Asia and Europe including China, Vietnam, Singapore, India, Italy, and Turkey
The Maintenance Tech position is located in AZ. This position is responsible for providing support for general housekeeping of rest rooms, break rooms, facility maintenance, and preventative maintenance of fire extinguishers, dock door, dock levelers, and other misc. general warehouse equipment.
You’ll be excited about this opportunity because....
- Daily maintenance of MHE batteries and battery station - Including watering and upkeep
- Working with maintenance staff to maintain a safe and functional work environment
Check out some of the required qualifications we are looking for in amazing candidates….
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Ability to fix basic repairs throughout the facility
- Focusing on maintaining a safe working environment at all times
- Performing other duties as assigned
Review these physical requirements, as they play a major part in this role….
- Able to bend, reach, squat, and climb stairs/ladder
- Able to lift up to 65 lbs
- Comfortable with walking/standing 100% of the day
Our company benefits are second to none in the industry….
- Generous discount on all Williams-Sonoma, Inc. brand products
- 401(k) plan and other investment opportunities
- Paid vacations, holidays, and time off to volunteer
- Health benefits, dental and vision insurance, including same-sex domestic partner benefits
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: