|Shift::||Sunday-Thursday 6:00 PM-2:30 AM|
|Location:||Olive Branch, MS|
About Williams Sonoma Distribution Centers - Memphis, TN & Olive Branch, MS
Since it was founded in 1956, Williams - Sonoma has grown from Chuck Williams’ single store in Sonoma, CA into one of the largest retailers in the country, with some best known and most beloved brands in home furnishings, including Williams – Sonoma. Pottery Barn and West Elm.
Our Distribution Centers serve as vital connections between factories and our retail, online and mail-order customers around the world. The Supply Chain environment is dynamic and fast-paced, and the network is expanding rapidly. If you have a background in distribution, manufacturing, engineering, transportation, finance, human resources or home delivery – and are looking for a job with a strong opportunity for gaining new skills and for advancement – our Supply Chain Organization could be just the place for you.
The Replenishment Lead position is located in Olive Branch, MS. This position is responsible for supporting Operations Manager/General Operations Manager with leading, guiding and directing a group of associates while ensuring that daily departmental goals are met through the Williams-Sonoma objectives in Safety, Service, Quality and Cost in the assigned department.
You’ll be excited about this opportunity because...
- Partner with Operations Manager to plan and staff departmental functions
- Train and develop departmental resources to ensure staffing of all functions within the department Share business information with teammates through floor presence and effective verbal and written communication Promote safety awareness and cultivate the safety culture throughout the company. Adopt the 5S philosophy for maintaining a clean and safe work environment; communicate safety topics and conduct safety audits
- Control and maintain and steady workflow on warehouse floor by using proper staffing measurements
- All functions within the department are staffed with adequate headcount - partner with Operations Manager and move associates around by skill set to balance the flow if necessary
- Ensure associates have the equipment and supplies needed to do their job; follow processes to ensure non-functional equipment is repaired or replaced
- Ensure downtime issues are addressed as soon as they arise through the correct channels, including systemic and mechanical
- Periodic updates are provided to associates as well as management to ensure production is on pace
- Track productivity, research and resolve issues, provide feedback on productivity and quality related performance to associates, peers and Operations Managers by using departmental resources
- Coordinate projects and associated timelines
- Provide training and onboard new associates
- Understand and convey productivity scale
- Coordinate building preparedness for site visits and special events
- Conduct root cause analysis on issues pertaining to safety, service, quality and cost and develop and implement solutions to address these root causes
- Champion change management when required and adopt a continuous improvement philosophy
Check out some of the required qualifications we are looking for in amazing candidates….
- High School Diploma or GED Required.
- At least 2-3 years of Forklift Driving experience (Order Picker, Dock Stocker, Swing Reach)
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in high volume distribution or manufacturing
- Experience with Warehouse Management Systems, PKMS System, and Microsoft Excel
- Ability to lead from the front lines and be hands on in this role
Review these physical requirements, as they play a major part in this role….
- Must be able to climb stairs and/or walk consistently throughout the day
Our company benefits are second to none in the industry….
• Generous discount on all Williams-Sonoma, Inc. brand products
• 401(k) plan and other investment opportunities
• Paid vacations, holidays, and time off to volunteer
• Health benefits, dental and vision insurance, including same-sex domestic partner benefits