Order Entry/Scheduling Associate
|Title:||Order Entry/Scheduling Associate|
The primary role of this position is to perform scheduling and order entry duties.
- Serve as liaison between Customer Service, the Brands, and Manufacturing.
- Work closely with administrative staff to ensure all Bills of Materials and Routes are ready on time and entered in AX for scheduling purposes.
- Set, publish, and monitor schedules for all Sutter locations.
- Provide status and projected ship date to the brands as well as internal customer service.
- Order Entry- Manually enter orders that are received through GT Nexus and email
- Brand Reporting- Updating Reports for stock/floor/global orders for each brand
- Scheduling- Will assist in creating production scheduled and scheduled completion
- Ability to multi-task, and be extremely detailed on written and verbal communications/documentation.
- Strong Microsoft Office Knowledge – especially Outlook, Excel, Power Point
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, ability to work under pressure, and be a fast learner.
- Excellent attendance and willingness to be a part of a team – performing whatever duties are necessary to complete the task at hand
- 3-5 years of administrative or clerical experience,
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and work extra hours as needed
- Knowledge of upholstered furniture specifications
- 2-3 years administrative and/or Project management experience in upholstered furniture product development environment
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications