The position is a 2nd shift 4:00pm – 2:30am Monday-Thursday with overtime as required.
2nd shift position starts at $17.00 per hour
About Williams-Sonoma, Inc.
Founded in 1956, Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is the premier specialty retailer of high-quality products for the kitchen and home in the United States. Our family of brands are Williams-Sonoma, Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids, PBteen, West Elm, Williams-Sonoma Home, Rejuvenation, and Mark and Graham. These brands are among the best known and most respected in the industry. Today, we're a multi-brand, multi-channel, global enterprise supported by state-of-the-art technology and some of the most talented teams in retailing - and we're always looking for new energy and ideas.
Our Southeast Distribution Center is seeking to add a Merchandise Processor with a focus on teamwork and customer service to our team.
- Work with DC Leads, Admins, Clerks to ensure completion of scanning all orders
- Perform detailed tasks with minimal errors
- Ability to achieve established productivity standards
- Work Safely and contribute to a positive work environment
- Provide Exceptional service to both internal and external customers
- Ensure that freight is scanned and moved to the correct destination
- Keep work area safe and clean according to general warehousing practice and OSHA Requirements
- Will move to the work as needed
- Train others on daily work assignments when needed
- High School Diploma or GED
- Comfortable walking/standing 90% of the day
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Knowledge of basic math (addition and subtraction)
- Ability to operate RF equipment where needed
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Available to work overtime and flexible schedules
- Heavy lifting up to 65 pounds
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to multitask and be detailed on written and verbal communications/documentation
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, ability to work under pressure and be a fast learner
7enefits (we will bring these):
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Gym (that's right, we have a gym!)
Equal Opportunity Employer