|Shift::||Day Shift: Monday-Thursday 6:00am-4:30pm, Night Shift: Sunday-Thursday 5:00pm-1:30am, and Weekend Shift: Friday-Sunday 6:00am-6:30pm|
About Williams Sonoma DC – Sutter Street Manufacturing, Claremont NC
Sutter Street Manufacturing is a subsidiary of Williams-Sonoma, Inc. Our Sutter Street Manufacturing Facilities in NC, MS and CA are looking to hire hard-working and motivated associates to join our amazing manufacturing team! The ideal associate will possess previous furniture manufacturing experience, promote safety, and demonstrate teamwork. We are also willing to train motivated individuals looking to learn a trade that will lead to a satisfying and profitable career in home furnishings manufacturing and distribution.
The Spring Up position is located in Claremont, NC.
You’ll be excited about this opportunity because you will:
- Take next frame in line, after dried for 4 hours and inspect for any rough or poor joints that need sanding by Frame department.
- Place frame on lift to start springing up.
- Pull correct no sag springs over the spring up clips.
- Attach fiber wire to no sags. Burlap or place FLW according to the spring up instructions.
- Shoot the front edge rope into place on frame.
Check out some of the required qualifications we are looking for in amazing candidates….
- Up to 5 years of experience in production of upper-end upholstery, particularly in no sag spring up.
- Good attention to detail and ability to work with hands.
- Experienced in reading and understanding production tickets.
- Ability to interpret simple spring up instruction commonly placed in spring up manual.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment to assure delivery requirements.
- Good communication skills (oral and written).
- Ability to understand English.
- Ability to keep accurate records and to follow documented procedures and standards.
- Excellent time-management skills including the ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Ability to frequently lift frames weighing around 75 lbs.
- Ability to bend and twist.
Our company benefits are second to none in the industry….
• Generous discount on all Williams-Sonoma, Inc. brand products
• 401(k) plan and other investment opportunities
• Paid vacations, holidays, and time off to volunteer
• Health benefits, dental and vision insurance, including same-sex domestic partner benefits