|Title:||Logistics Coordinator - Domestic|
|Shift::||Monday - Friday|
About Williams Sonoma Distribution Centers - Memphis, TN & Olive Branch, MS
Since it was founded in 1956, Williams - Sonoma has grown from Chuck Williams’ single store in Sonoma, CA into one of the largest retailers in the country, with some best known and most beloved brands in home furnishings, including Williams – Sonoma. Pottery Barn and West Elm.
Our Distribution Centers serve as vital connections between factories and our retail, online and mail-order customers around the world. The Supply Chain environment is dynamic and fast-paced, and the network is expanding rapidly. If you have a background in distribution, manufacturing, engineering, transportation, finance, human resources or home delivery – and are looking for a job with a strong opportunity for gaining new skills and for advancement – our Supply Chain Organization could be just the place for you.
The Logistics Coordinator - Domestic position is located in Memphis, TN. This position is responsible for supporting the Logistics Managers through operational planning, communication and ongoing awareness of the inbound supply chain network.
You’ll be excited about this opportunity because....
- Follow a load plan and assign carriers per a routing guide
- Practice time management across emails, load planning, metrics updating and communication with carriers, DCs and hubs
- Track loads from pickup to delivery
- Maintain trailer pools for carriers and DCs
- Troubleshoot and diagnose in transit issues for all loads from DC.
- Answer emails in a timely manner and be able to organize solutions based on urgency of emails.
- Ability to run and update reports as needed within various applications.
- Ability to operate and change between multiple DCs as need and work from multiple interfaces.
Check out some of the required qualifications we are looking for in amazing candidates….
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least 1 year proficient experience in MS Excel and Word; Candidate must be able to create and maintain active spreadsheets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including telephone etiquette
- Possess the ability to work well with others and support team goals. Maintain flexibility and accept other duties as assigned while conducting business in a professional manner at all times
- Ability to work extended hours when necessary
- Associates Degree in a related field
- Basic knowledge of TMS and Yardview
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Our company benefits are second to none in the industry….
• Generous discount on all Williams-Sonoma, Inc. brand products
• 401(k) plan and other investment opportunities
• Paid vacations, holidays, and time off to volunteer
• Health benefits, dental and vision insurance, including same-sex domestic partner benefits