Arlington, TX Distribution Center
Full-Time Customer Service Assistant
Monday – Friday; 9am – 5:30pm
Our full-time associates enjoy the following benefits:
- $15.00+ starting wage
- Growth / Promotional Opportunities
- Full Health Benefits
- Casual Dress Environment
- 40% discount on most merchandise
- Complimentary Onsite Fitness Center
- Fun contests / reward and recognition programs
- Professional approach to all calls related to customer orders for all brands.
- Handle all calls as it pertains to scheduling and follow up on all in-home repairs
- Assist Operations Manager in all facets of operation
- Work with management and 3rd party labor to drive customer experience, along with dispatching of all SPECIAL trucks daily.
- Detailed analysis of all customer exceptions including incidents
- Research and analyze customer orders for delivery for customer service opportunity areas.
- Day-to-day customer contact as it pertains to scheduling of deliveries and / or pickups, furniture repair.
- Handle processing, scheduling and follow up on all orders for Dallas, Houston, & Denver.
- Ability to multi task and be extremely detailed on all written and verbal communications/documentation.
- HubWM knowledge necessary, TPM knowledge preferred (or equivalent warehouse management system).
- Strong MS Office Suite knowledge - especially Outlook, Excel.
- Ability to work independently with minor supervision.
- Fluent in English is required. Bilingual in Spanish preferred.
- Willingness to work as a member of a team and assist peers with daily order inquiries.
- Excellent attendance and willingness to be part of a team, performing additional tasks duties as necessary.
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, ability to work under pressure, and be a fast learner.
- Prior customer service preferred.
- Excellent customer service and soft skills.
- Strong Analytical thinking and researching capabilities.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. Company Overview:
Since it was founded in 1956, Williams-Sonoma has grown from Chuck Williams’ single store in Sonoma, California, into one of the largest retailers in the country, with some of the best known and most beloved brands in home furnishings, including Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn, and west elm. That growth continues today. Our Global Supply Chain organization is the backbone of our company and key to its success.
Our Distribution Centers serve as vital connections between factories and our retail, online and mail-order customers around the world. The Supply Chain environment is dynamic and fast-paced, and the network is expanding rapidly. If you have a background in distribution, manufacturing, engineering, transportation, finance, human resources or home delivery – and are looking for a job with a strong opportunity for gaining new skills and for advancement – our Supply Chain Organization is just the place for you.
We employ thousands in our regional distribution operations and in our over 600 retail stores, customer care centers and corporate headquarters. That’s why we work hard to support the community, including the institutions that are important to our employees, such as St. Jude Childrens’ Research Hospital which we proudly support in its mission to treat and defeat childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. promotes a drug-free work environment and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.