|Title:||Customer Service Assistant|
Arlington, TX Distribution Center
Full-Time Customer Service Assistant
Monday – Friday; 9am – 5:30pm
Our full-time associates enjoy the following benefits:
- $15.00+ starting wage
- Growth / Promotional Opportunities
- Full Health Benefits
- Casual Dress Environment
- 40% discount on most merchandise
- Complimentary Onsite Fitness Center
- Fun contests / reward and recognition programs
- Professional approach to all calls related to customer orders for all brands.
- Handle all calls as it pertains to scheduling and follow up on all in-home repairs
- Assist Operations Manager in all facets of operation
- Work with management and 3rd party labor to drive customer experience, along with dispatching of all SPECIAL trucks daily.
- Detailed analysis of all customer exceptions including incidents
- Research and analyze customer orders for delivery for customer service opportunity areas.
- Day-to-day customer contact as it pertains to scheduling of deliveries and / or pickups, furniture repair.
- Handle processing, scheduling and follow up on all orders for Dallas, Houston, & Denver.
- Ability to multi task and be extremely detailed on all written and verbal communications/documentation.
- HubWM knowledge necessary, TPM knowledge preferred (or equivalent warehouse management system).
- Strong MS Office Suite knowledge - especially Outlook, Excel.
- Ability to work independently with minor supervision.
- Fluent in English is required. Bilingual in Spanish preferred.
- Willingness to work as a member of a team and assist peers with daily order inquiries.
- Excellent attendance and willingness to be part of a team, performing additional tasks duties as necessary.
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, ability to work under pressure, and be a fast learner.
- Prior customer service preferred.
- Excellent customer service and soft skills.
- Strong Analytical thinking and researching capabilities.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. Company Overview: