|Title:||Lead Delivery Driver|
Immediate Hiring!! Local Home-Delivery and Customer Relations Drivers!!
Our Lead Delivery Drivers complete local deliveries that include furniture and accessories that must be unloaded at a customer's home, office or other designated location. Backhauls primarily consist of customer returns and scheduled pickups of furniture. Schedule is Monday-Saturday starting at 5:30AM, end time varies.
- Projecting company image," White Glove Service"
- Effective communication and professional demeanor with customers
- Unloading furniture at customer's designated location; e.g. home, office, upstairs, downstairs
- Completely assembling furniture as required; e.g. placing mirror brackets, bed slats, bed center support legs, hanging wall mirrors (within company safety and liability guidelines)
- Unloading returns and pickups each morning prior to loading new delivery items.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum 6 months of Box Truck driving experience
- Previous experience with furniture or household goods, preferred
Our regular, full-time roles include a generous benefits package including medical, prescription, dental, vision, disability coverage, 401k, employee discounts, vacation, personal and sick time. Company-paid benefits include life insurance (1x annual salary), wellness programs, biometric screenings, flu shots, attendance and recognition bonuses and much more!
If you like the sound of it, then come join our team. We think you will like it here!