|Title:||Merch Processor (Leather Receiving)|
Receive in supply trucks as they arrive documenting parts received.
• Receive in supply trucks by documenting parts received against vendor receiving copy.
• Accurately document overages and shortages for all parts received in.
• Assist in the unloading and placing of product in the correct storage locations throughout the facility.
• Consistently maintain order of supplies and product received daily
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Excellent computer skills
• Good attendance
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to frequently lift objects weighing 75 pounds or more
• Ability to bend, twist, and stand all day