|Title:||Manufacturing Cost Estimator|
About Williams Sonoma DC – Sutter Street Manufacturing, Claremont NC
Sutter Street Manufacturing is a subsidiary of Williams-Sonoma, Inc. Our Sutter Street Manufacturing Facilities in NC, MS and CA are looking to hire hard-working and motivated associates to join our amazing manufacturing team! The ideal associate will possess previous furniture manufacturing experience, promote safety, and demonstrate teamwork. We are also willing to train motivated individuals looking to learn a trade that will lead to a satisfying and profitable career in home furnishings manufacturing and distribution.
The Manufacturing Cost Estimator position is located in Claremont, NC.
You’ll be excited about this opportunity because you will:
- Identify factors affecting cost, such as production time, material & labor.
- Determine what factors of production will influence the cost of a product.
- Calculate, analyze, and adjust estimates.
- Maintain records of estimated and actual costs.
- Capability to read CAD drawings and technical documents to prepare estimates is a must.
- Collaborate with engineers, finance, and management personnel.
Check out some of the required qualifications we are looking for in amazing candidates….
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or minimum 5 years of experience as an estimator in furniture.
- Understanding of an ERP System.
- Microsoft Office, Advanced Excel & Power Query, SQL and Power BI.
- Microsoft D365 a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of mathematics and statistics.
- Strong Financial analysis skills.
- Understanding of organization account concepts.
- Effective communication, including writing, speaking, and active listening.
Our company benefits are second to none in the industry….
• Generous discount on all Williams-Sonoma, Inc. brand products.
• 401(k) plan and other investment opportunities.
• Paid vacations, holidays, and time off to volunteer.
• Health benefits, dental and vision insurance, including same-sex domestic partner benefits.