|Title:||Forklift/Inventory Control Clerk - Cycle Counter|
|Shift::||Monday - Friday, 5:30am-2:00pm|
|Location:||Olive Branch, MS|
About Williams Sonoma DC - Memphis & Olive Branch
Since it was founded in 1956, Williams - Sonoma has grown from Chuck Williams’ single store in Sonoma, CA into one of the largest retailers in the country, with some best known and most beloved brands in home furnishings, including Williams – Sonoma. Pottery Barn and West Elm.
Our Distribution Centers serve as vital connections between factories and our retail, online and mail-order customers around the world. The Supply Chain environment is dynamic and fast-paced, and the network is expanding rapidly. If you have a background in distribution, manufacturing, engineering, transportation, finance, human resources or home delivery – and are looking for a job with a strong opportunity for gaining new skills and for advancement – our Supply Chain Organization could be just the place for you.
The Forklift/Inventory Control Clerk position is located in Olive Branch, MS. Associate is responsible for helping to maintain inventory accuracy throughout the building in both Primary and Reserve locations. Maintain inventory related Lock Code (Holds) and other reports according to company guidelines. Provide inventory related experience and knowledge support to other departments throughout the company. Perform cycle counts when needed. Analyze inventory related errors, provide feedback, develop root cause and associated actions to correct problems identified.
You’ll be excited about this opportunity because:
- Process damaged SKU’s, work with Transitional, SKU look up, location moves, pick merchandise if needed.
- Perform cycle counting reserve locations using order picker, (min 750 per day)
- Research inventory variances, problem SKU’s and research SKU’s on lock code report
- Maneuver around PKMS to split and/or move cases along with other duties assigned.
- Research lost merchandise in mods, process wave closure collates
- Complete active cycle counts from picking location – (min 50 per day)
- Investigate cycle count and other inventory related errors and provide feedback to warehouse daily
- Perform Free Space audits, location audits, dock audits and drop zone audits
- Provide support to other departments on Inventory Related issues
- Train others on daily work assignments when needed
- Must have good attendance and be a team player
- Availability for Monday - Friday, 5:30am-2:00pm shift.
Check out some of the required qualifications we are looking for in amazing candidates:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of basic math (addition, subtraction and multiplication)
- Ability to multi-task within the inventory control department
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Available to work overtime and flexible schedules
- Heavy lifting up to 75 pounds or heavier
- Must not be scared of heights
- Ability to work without supervision
- Any other duties assigned
- Ability to drive Order Picker and 537
We prefer some of these qualities as well:
- CRT and/or hand-held terminal experience
- Working knowledge of other warehouse department/operations
- Have working knowledge of MS Office to include, Outlook, Excel, PKMS, RF, and AS400.
- Must be able climb stairs and/or walk consistently throughout the day
Our company benefits are second to none in the industry….
• Generous discount on all Williams-Sonoma, Inc. brand products
• 401(k) plan and other investment opportunities
• Paid vacations, holidays, and time off to volunteer
• Health benefits, dental and vision insurance, including same-sex domestic partner benefits
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: