|Title:||Bilingual HR Generalist - Supply Chain|
|Location:||Olive Branch, MS|
The Human Resources Generalist is responsible for performing HR-related duties for the Williams-Sonoma Supply Chain Distribution Center in Olive Branch, MS. The HR Generalist will work closely with HR management in supporting all HR and company directives for the Memphis Distribution Center. This position carries responsibilities in the following areas: benefit administration, employee relations, training, onboarding, policy implementation, recruitment, employment law compliance.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
- Critical employee relations and EEO support and related on-site training.
- Provides guidance and coaching to associates on employee relations issues.
- Administers and communicates FMLA regulations to associates.
- Assists in coordination of associate activities and is well acquainted with the workforce.
- Maintains knowledge of the new legal issues in the Federal and State HR arenas.
- Stays mindful of acceptable legal practices in the daily work place and diligently enforces policies in a manner consistent with the laws.
- Provides guidance and consultation to management in the resolution of staff complaints, performance coaching and counseling.
- Maintains overall awareness of EEO laws and regulations and responds to any issues or complaints of staff.
- Conducts investigations, prepares reports and makes recommendations as required.
- Participates in cross-functional teams responsible for the development and implementation of HR initiatives.
- Uses strong oral and written communication skills to explain complex regulations to all levels of staff.
- Provides HR support to other facilities as needed.
- Must be able to work Monday – Friday, 11:00am – 8:00pm with some weekends included.
- Minimum of 4-6 years of progressively responsible experience in related HR function areas.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and abilities can be acquired.
- Strong knowledge of employee relations, compensation and benefits and FMLA regulations.
- Experience of working in a distribution environment is preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Ability and willingness to work 1 weekend every month to support a 7 days a week operations.
- Ability to speak Spanish is a plus.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.