|Title:||Human Resources Specialist|
About Williams Sonoma DC – Sutter Street Manufacturing, Claremont NC
Sutter Street Manufacturing is a subsidiary of Williams-Sonoma, Inc. Our Sutter Street Manufacturing Facilities in NC, MS and CA are looking to hire hard-working and motivated associates to join our amazing manufacturing team! The ideal associate will possess previous furniture manufacturing experience, promote safety, and demonstrate teamwork. We are also willing to train motivated individuals looking to learn a trade that will lead to a satisfying and profitable career in home furnishings manufacturing and distribution.
The Human Resources Specialist position is located in Claremont, NC. This position is responsible for providing comprehensive administrative support to daily operations of human resources to internal and external customers. This position will obtain and provide information for recruiting, onboarding, and other HR administrative duties, including fielding associate questions regarding LOA and Worker's Comp. In addition, this position will support the administration, coordination, and application of WSl's human resources policies and procedures. Collaborate with associates to resolve, refer, or escalate issues in accordance with WSl's guidelines. Understanding of Federal and State Employment laws and regulations.
You’ll be excited about this opportunity because you will:
- Process new hires, pay changes and status changes.
- Assist with payroll and benefits issues and escalate as necessary.
- Create and generate HR reports as directed by the HR Manager.
- Assists in special projects such as audits, reports and associate event coordination.
- Function as an associate resource by providing answers for day to day associate inquiries on WSl's policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues.
Check out some of the required qualifications we are looking for in amazing candidates….
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field.
- Bi-lingual in Spanish.
- 2-3 years of HRIS experience required. 3 years of highly proficient experience in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Must be detailed oriented, well organized, and demonstrate excellent follow through skills.
- Proven ability to work effectively within a fast-paced and high-volume environment.
- Proven ability to handle high volume workload in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Strong written/ verbal communication.
- Proven ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Ability to analyze data and produce reports to assist operations.
- Ability to climb a ladder and lift 50 pounds.
- Ability to work overtime and weekends.
Our company benefits are second to none in the industry….
- Generous discount on all Williams-Sonoma, Inc. brand products
- 401(k) plan and other investment opportunities
- Paid vacations, holidays, and time off to volunteer
- Health benefits, dental and vision insurance, including same-sex domestic partner benefits