|Title:||Sr HR Recruiter|
|Location:||Olive Branch, MS|
Sr HR Generalist-Recruiter - Supply Chain
Williams-Sonoma is looking for a strong Sr HR Recruiter to join our HR team at our Olive Branch, MS Distribution Center. The Sr HR Recruiter position is responsible for all non-exempt recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and conducting orientations to support of our strategic business priorities. In addition to recruiting, this position may involve assisting with administering Human Resources policies, procedures and programs, training and scheduling of employees, processing outbound and inbound calls, filing paperwork, submitting background checks and other administrative duties involved with recruiting.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Responsible for the full-cycle recruitment process, including: creating advertisements, post open positions on internet sites, thoroughly review resumes, schedule and conduct interviews, participate in new hire benefits orientation and other trainings and prepare monthly new hire and recruitment outreach reports and statistics. Explores recruitment resources (i.e., internet recruiting) and job fairs, on-campus recruiting.
- Develop candidate slates to present to hiring managers and work as a liaison between candidates, hiring managers and Human Resources throughout the full-cycle recruiting process.
- Develop strong campus relationships with colleges and universities through placement offices, faculty, administration and student bodies to promote the WSI's brand and find diverse ways to attract candidates
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranges travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews; arranging community tours.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications
- Complete special projects by clarifying project objective, setting timelines and schedules, conducting research, and developing and organizing information.
- Manage client expectations by communicating project status and issues, resolving concerns, and preparing reports.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, and exploring opportunities to continuously add value.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field plus 3 years of recruiting experience required (Five plus years of high-volume recruiting experience in a distribution/manufacturing environment combined with an Associate’s Degree in a related field may be considered)
- Direct knowledge of recruiting and talent acquisition strategies and practices, preferably with high volume distribution positions.
- Strong recruiting, sourcing, and project management skills; Experience with internet job boards and applicant tracking systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate strong business relationships with hiring managers and HR partners
- Effective verbal and non-verbal communication skills to ensure proper interface with all levels within the company; Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain strong internal and external business relationships
- Ability to develop and communicate appropriate metrics, interpret trends and adjust strategies as needed in response to change
- A high degree of creativity, short and long term recruiting vision, business understanding, and personal organization is required
- Initiative, high energy, strong sense of urgency, and the ability to handle many projects simultaneously.
- Solid organizational and problem-solving skills; Detail oriented and Customer focused
- Self-directed with strong initiative; Willingness to do what it takes to deliver results
- Flexible, open to change, and adaptable
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field plus 5 or more years of recruiting experience high-volume and/or distribution setting
- Strong recruiting, sourcing and project management skills; Experience with internet jobs boards and applicant tracking systems
- Direct knowledge of recruiting and talent acquisition strategies and practices with high volume distribution/manufacturing positions
- Prior work experience designing and implementing high-volume recruiting strategies
- Ability to operate strategically and tactically as the situation demands