|Title:||Seasonal HR Admin - HRIS|
|Shift::||Monday- Friday 8:00 AM- 5:00PM|
|Location:||Olive Branch, MS|
About Williams Sonoma DC - Memphis & Olive Branch
Since it was founded in 1956, Williams - Sonoma has grown from Chuck Williams’ single store in Sonoma, CA into one of the largest retailers in the country, with some best known and most beloved brands in home furnishings, including Williams – Sonoma. Pottery Barn and West Elm.
Our Distribution Centers serve as vital connections between factories and our retail, online and mail-order customers around the world. The Supply Chain environment is dynamic and fast-paced, and the network is expanding rapidly. If you have a background in distribution, manufacturing, engineering, transportation, finance, human resources or home delivery – and are looking for a job with a strong opportunity for gaining new skills and for advancement – our Supply Chain Organization could be just the place for you.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc Supply Chain Overview
In 2021, recognized as a Great Place to Work®, an honor which reflects that we are truly a people-first organization. Our operation includes:
- 3300 full-time associates across Supply Chain
- 9 large Furniture Distribution Centers located in Los Angeles, Dallas, Atlanta, and Newark totaling 7.5 million square feet
- 38 delivery hubs in cities larger than 750,000 in population
- 3 small package ecommerce Distribution Centers located in Memphis, TN and Olive Branch, MS totaling 3 million sq ft, consisting of 1200 full-time associates and 5000 seasonal/temporary associates
- 4 Sutter Street Upholstery Factories located in North Carolina, Mississippi, and California with over 1,400 FTE’s producing approximately $900 million to $1 Billion in sales of Upholstered furniture
- Transportation Department for Ocean, Air, Trucking and Rail consisting of over 45 transportation professionals located in Memphis, TN
- 700 associates in our Sourcing offices in 10 countries in Asia and Europe including China, Vietnam, Singapore, India, Italy, and Turkey
The Seasonal HR Admin-HRIS position is located in Olive Branch, MS. This position is responsible for performing HR-related duties for the Williams-Sonoma Supply Chain including the facilities in Memphis and Olive Branch. The HR Representative will work with the Talent Services Team on day-to-day direction, as well as support any additional continuous improvement activities relating to HR Data and Systems.
You’ll be excited about this opportunity because....
- Coordinates the daily operation of the DC’s (Global Supply Chain) HRIS system; reviews all additions, deletions and changes for accuracy.
- Prepares various weekly reports for Leadership teams.
- Looks at trending or issues in the HRIS data to identify possible issues
- Conducts HRIS process training for all leadership
- Creating and producing ad hoc reports, as requested
- Responsible for conducting all audits to ensure compliance WSI policies, procedures, and regulations
- Manages maintenance of all HR records including active associate personnel files for Supply Chain
- Manage and coordinate the Global Service Awards Program
- This position and the team will be the Single Point of Contact to associates regarding the Lawson/Oracle HRIS systems.
- Assist with building processes that help the Talent Service Department and WSI achieve their goals
- Assists in coordination of associate activities and is well acquainted with the workforce
- Uses strong oral and written communication skills to explain complex regulations to all levels of staff
- Communicates with managers regarding HRIS-related deadlines.
- Filing HR related items into associate personnel file
- Maintains confidentiality of all aspects of job responsibilities
Check out some of the required qualifications we are looking for in amazing candidates….
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- At least 2 years' experience working with CRMs and/or HRIS software.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills including the ability to run Pivot Tables and Vlookups.
We prefer some of these qualities as well….
- Bachelors’ degree
- 2+ years of experience in a fast-paced HR Department
- Understanding of Oracle HCM product
Our company benefits are second to none in the industry….
- Generous discount on all Williams-Sonoma, Inc. brand products