|Title:||Forklift Driver/Merchandise Processor|
|Location:||South Brunswick, NJ|
Since it was founded in 1956, Williams-Sonoma has grown from Chuck Williams’ single store in Sonoma, California, into one of the largest retailers in the country, with some of the best known and most beloved brands in home furnishings, including Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn, and west elm. That growth continues today. Our Global Supply Chain organization is the backbone of our company and key to its success.
Our Distribution Centers serve as vital connections between factories and our retail, online and mail-order customers around the world. The Supply Chain environment is dynamic and fast-paced, and the network is expanding rapidly. If you have a background in distribution, manufacturing, engineering, transportation, finance, human resources or home delivery – and are looking for a job with a strong opportunity for gaining new skills and for advancement – our Supply Chain Organization is just the place for you.
We employ thousands in our regional distribution operations and in our over 600 retail stores, customer care centers and corporate headquarters. That’s why we work hard to support the community, including the institutions that are important to our employees, such as St. Jude Childrens’ Research Hospital which we proudly support in its mission to treat and defeat childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
1st Shift: Tuesday-Friday 6am-2:30pm, Saturday 5am-1:30pm
- Working closely with the Dedicated Store Delivery (DSD) Lead and Admins to ensure the load out area is processed daily
- Ensure organization and housekeeping of the load out area on a daily basis
- Daily picking duties will include manual and on-tasks picks
- Processing returns, including put-away
- Load planning and escalated cartons according to the daily load plan
- Completion of forklift training program
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 1 - 2 years of forklift experience
- Fork Lift Certified (Order Picker / Pacer) 75% weekly functions on machine
- Ability to multitask and be extremely detailed while performing all tasks and reports
- PKMS knowledge
- PCSTrac knowledge
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, ability to work under pressure, and be a fast learner
- Job requires continuous physical exertion – walking/bending/lifting/standing/climbing
- Must be able to lift 65lbs minimum
- Availability to work full time schedule which may include nights, weekends, holidays, etc
COMPANY CULTURE AND BENEFITS:
We utilize Williams-Sonoma's Mission, Vision, and Values to govern daily activities, including guidance to other associates and departments.
We offer our full-time associates the following benefits:
- Life Insurance
- AD&D Insurance
- Health Care/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. promotes a drug-free work environment and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At this time, we are not accepting referrals from third party recruiting agencies for this position.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.