Williams-Sonoma, Inc. - Company Overview
Since it was founded in 1956, Williams-Sonoma has grown from Chuck Williams’ single store in Sonoma, California, into one of the largest retailers in the country, with some of the best known and most beloved brands in home furnishings, including Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn, and west elm. That growth continues today. Our Global Supply Chain organization is the backbone of our company and key to its success.
Our Distribution Centers serve as vital connections between factories and our retail, online and mail-order customers around the world. The Supply Chain environment is dynamic and fast-paced, and the network is expanding rapidly. If you have a background in distribution, manufacturing, engineering, transportation, finance, human resources or home delivery – and are looking for a job with a strong opportunity for gaining new skills and for advancement – our Supply Chain Organization is just the place for you.
We employ thousands in our regional distribution operations and in our over 600 retail stores, customer care centers and corporate headquarters. That’s why we work hard to support the community, including the institutions that are important to our employees, such as St. Jude Childrens’ Research Hospital which we proudly support in its mission to treat and defeat childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
The distribution clerk will produce and publish a variety of key metric reports each day. Monitor all A-Batches. Assist with daily follow up on key supplies, POR’s business sales. In addition, this position will communicate with corporate and all external to DC customers.
- Customer Service and Follow up
- Produce Labor Management updates for pay for performance programs
- Provide follow up analysis on reporting in PZ to measure service, quality and cost
- Maintain confidentiality of all aspects of job responsibilities
- Complete assigned projects independently and work well within a team environment
- Communicate effectively verbally and in writing with all associates and management staff
- Will serve as key back up for all ALS functions.
- Will serve as key contact for wave closure issues.
- Will conduct comprehensive weekly returns research, provide reporting and analyze data to make suggestions for improvement.
- High School diploma or equivalent highly recommended
- Must be highly proficient experienced in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Advance knowledge of PKMS, Labor Management, and personalization systems
- Ability to balance multiple tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent follow up skills
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and extra hours as needed
- Must have good attendance and be a team player
- Experience in the PZ area
- Strong understanding of DTC order fulfillment process.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. promotes a drug-free work environment and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At this time, we are not accepting referrals from third party recruiting agencies for this position.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.