|Shift::||Weekend, Fri-Sun, 5:00am-5:30pm|
$1000 Sign-On Bonus
• Work with DC Leads, Admins, Clerks to ensure completion of scanning all orders.
• Perform detailed tasks with minimal errors.
• Ability to achieve established productivity standards.
• Work Safely and contribute to a positive work environment.
• Provide Exceptional service to both internal and external customers.
• Ensure that freight is scanned and moved to the correct destination.
• Keep work area safe and clean according to general warehousing practice and OSHA Requirements.
• Will move to the work as needed.
• Train others on daily work assignments when needed.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Comfortable walking/standing 90% of the day
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Knowledge of basic math (addition and subtraction)
- Ability to operate RF equipment where needed
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Available to work overtime and flexible schedules
- Heavy lifting up to 65 pounds
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to multitask and be detailed on written and verbal communications/documentation
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, ability to work under pressure and be a fast learner