|Location:||South Brunswick, NJ|
Since it was founded in 1956, Williams-Sonoma has grown from Chuck Williams’ single store in Sonoma, California, into one of the largest retailers in the country, with some of the best known and most beloved brands in home furnishings, including Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn, and west elm. That growth continues today. Our Global Supply Chain organization is the backbone of our company and key to its success.
Our Distribution Centers serve as vital connections between factories and our retail, online and mail-order customers around the world. The Supply Chain environment is dynamic and fast-paced, and the network is expanding rapidly. If you have a background in distribution, manufacturing, engineering, transportation, finance, human resources or home delivery – and are looking for a job with a strong opportunity for gaining new skills and for advancement – our Supply Chain Organization is just the place for you.
We employ thousands in our regional distribution operations and in our over 600 retail stores, customer care centers and corporate headquarters. That’s why we work hard to support the community, including the institutions that are important to our employees, such as St. Jude Childrens’ Research Hospital which we proudly support in its mission to treat and defeat childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
1st Shift; Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:30pm
- Responsible for daily execution of daily wave reconciliation for both OTC and RTL channels.
- Prepare daily reconciliation plan for the DC, and ensure the successful execution of all tasks at the end of the day.
- Daily start-up Meeting and communication of daily/weekly goals for DC Score Card.
- Continuous communication with CC and external customers, getting any request completed within the time expected.
- Provide training, productivity reporting, and feedback to any errors found by associates on a daily basis.
- Direct reconciliation efforts based on Score Card; respond to and publish Score Card summaries and details as needed.
- Responsible lo keep al! the operations data updated on a daily, weekly and month to date basis (On those that apply), always ensuring the accuracy and prompt updating of the same.
- Communication and enforcement of Safety Practices and Policies to the DC Team.
- Respond to all inquiries from other departments and outside partners requests and questions.
- Dally interaction with most of the DC departments looking to get all orders shipped timely.
- Facilitate Reconciliation meetings with representatives from each functional area.
- Communication Score Card metrics to EC departments and ensure all metrics fall within established timelines.
- Active interaction and communication with different departments as well as other DC's, ensuring the aged orders are shipped timely.
- Responsible for daily follow ups regarding customer service orders and ensure execution of daily escalations.
- Overlook of all DC Global Shipments.
- Continuous interaction with other departments to ensure the completion of all Global orders and service levels goal achievement.
- Complete ownership of all system transfer processes for the DC.
- Support the outbound operation when needed in duties such as closing loads, labeling, researching.
- Responsible for the timely communications transfers sent to the DC.
- Responsible to work with other leads on Safety and Housekeeping for the DC.
- Utilize Williams Sonoma's. Mission, Vision, and Values to govern daily activities, including guidance to other associates and
- Forklift CertIfied (Order Picker/Reach/Pacer)
- Ability to multitask and be extremely detailed while performing all tasks and reports. Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- PKMS / IPMS (San Fran)/ ICC knowledge will be a plus
- Strong Microsoft Office Knowledge -especially Outlook, Excel, and Access
- Organized, detailed, and capable of multi-tasking.
- Excellent attendance, and willingness to be part of a team – performing what ever duties are necessary.
- Positive attitude, good work ethic, and strong communication skills.
- Bilingual is a plus – English/Spanish.
COMPANY CULTURE AND BENEFITS:
We utilize Williams-Sonoma's Mission, Vision, and Values to govern daily activities, including guidance to other associates and departments.
- Life Insurance
- AD&D Insurance
- Health Care/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. promotes a drug-free work environment and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At this time, we are not accepting referrals from third party recruiting agencies for this position.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.