About Williams Sonoma DC - Litchfield Park, AZ
Since it was founded in 1956, Williams - Sonoma has grown from Chuck Williams’ single store in Sonoma, CA into one of the largest retailers in the country, with some best known and most beloved brands in home furnishings, including Williams – Sonoma. Pottery Barn and West Elm.
Our Distribution Centers serve as vital connections between factories and our retail, online and mail-order customers around the world. The Supply Chain environment is dynamic and fast-paced, and the network is expanding rapidly. If you have a background in distribution, manufacturing, engineering, transportation, finance, human resources or home delivery – and are looking for a job with a strong opportunity for gaining new skills and for advancement – our Supply Chain Organization could be just the place for you.
The Forklift Driver position is located in Litchfield Park, AZ
You’ll be excited about this opportunity because you will....
- Safely and efficiently operate material handling equipment to include Reach Lifts, Order Pickers, Pacers and Sit-Down
- Perform duties as assigned to include forklift put away and picking
- Read and match numbers to ensure accuracy when completing orders
- Work at a pace that is consistent with departmental productivity and quality standards
- Work in a safe manner on a daily basis and performing other duties as assigned
- Use a Scan Gun – perform scanning and lookup functions in PKMS
- Handle cartons, stock pallets and hand load off pallets into locations or bins
Check out some of the required qualifications we are looking for in amazing candidates….
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- At least 1 year of previous Forklift experience; Must be able to drive a Reach Lift, Pacer or Sit-down
- PKMS working base knowledge
- Flexible to work overtime, as required
- Communicate effectively with peers
- Must be flexibilie to work alternate schedules especially during our Peak Season and other high-volume times
We prefer some of these qualities as well….
- Knowledge of PKMS system
Review these physical requirements, as they play a major part in this role…
- Repetitive lifting of cartons that could weigh up to fifty (70) pounds daily.
- Ability to bend, reach and squat throughout the day
Our company benefits are second to none in the industry….
- Generous discount on all Williams-Sonoma, Inc. brand products
- 401(k) plan and other investment opportunities
- Paid vacations, holidays, and time off to volunteer
- Health benefits, dental and vision insurance, including same-sex domestic partner benefits
- For more information on our benefits package, please visit MyWSIBenefits.com