|Title:||Admin I - Expeditor|
About Williams Sonoma DC – Sutter Street Manufacturing, Claremont NC
Sutter Street Manufacturing is a subsidiary of Williams-Sonoma, Inc. Our Sutter Street Manufacturing Facilities in NC, MS and CA are looking to hire hard-working and motivated associates to join our amazing manufacturing team! The ideal associate will possess previous furniture manufacturing experience, promote safety, and demonstrate teamwork. We are also willing to train motivated individuals looking to learn a trade that will lead to a satisfying and profitable career in home furnishings manufacturing and distribution.
The Admin I Expeditor position is located in Claremont, NC.
You’ll be excited about this opportunity because you will:
- Manage daily expedited order requests from Customer Service, manufacturing and/or other sources; provide appropriate communications in a timely manner.
- Keep a running priority list of all expedites along with daily tracking metrics to define performance of late orders
- Give guidance and lead the escalation team; coordinate appropriately with all functions, maintaining urgency and professionalism in all interactions.
- Manage schedule completion; monitoring all open schedules and reporting progress daily, expediting and driving all activities needed (through receiving, staging, warehouse, purchasing, manufacturing) to insure schedules are completed in a timely manner
Check out some of the required qualifications we are looking for in amazing candidates….
- Up to 3 years of experience in furniture manufacturing including Customer Service, production planning, inventory management, Order Processing, etc.
- Strong Microsoft Office Knowledge – especially Outlook, Excel, Power Point
- Ability to frequently lift objects weighing 50 lbs. or more
Our company benefits are second to none in the industry….
• Generous discount on all Williams-Sonoma, Inc. brand products
• 401(k) plan and other investment opportunities
• Paid vacations, holidays, and time off to volunteer
• Health benefits, dental and vision insurance, including same-sex domestic partner benefits