About Williams-Sonoma, Inc.
Founded in 1956, Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is the premier specialty retailer of high-quality products for the kitchen and home in the United States. Our family of brands are Williams-Sonoma, Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids, PBteen, West Elm, Williams-Sonoma Home, Rejuvenation, and Mark and Graham. These brands are among the best known and most respected in the industry. We offer beautifully-designed, stylish and functional products for every area of the home, including the kitchen, living room, bedroom, home office, closet, laundry room and even outdoor spaces. We've seen some big changes since our first brick-and-mortar store opened more than half of a century ago. What hasn't changed is our passion for high-quality products, functional design, outstanding customer service, and enhancing the lives of our customers and the communities where we operate. Today, we're a multi-brand, multi-channel, global enterprise supported by state-of-the-art technology and some of the most talented teams in retailing - and we're always looking for new energy and ideas.
Our Southeast Distribution Center is seeking to add a DC Clerk with a focus on teamwork and customer service to our menu.
The Distribution Center opened in April 2016 and is still adding new team members as we grow.
We handle mostly furniture at this location and operate a Home Delivery Team out of the facility as well
The position is non-exempt, 1st shift Position Monday-Friday 5AM-1:30PM with OT as required
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be familiar with RF and AS400 Systems
- Comfortable walking/standing 90% of the day
- Work safely and contribute to a professional environment
Ensure customer owned pieces are being worked on and prioritized in the shop.
- Maintain a log of all repaired pieces during load out and throughout the day in the shop.
- Performance repairs as needed to ensure 100% quality assurance for next day home deliveries.
- Performance repairs at the Shop as needed. Ensure organization and housekeeping of the Shop on a daily basis.
- Assemble/deluxe furniture and stage prior to delivery when needed.
- Ensure organization and housekeeping of the area on a daily basis.
- Available to work overtime and flexible schedules
- Heavy lifting up to 75 pounds
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Customer Service Focused: We are nothing without our Customers
- Safety minded track record
Ability to multitask and be extremely detailed in identifying errors and imperfections.
Minimum of 2 years’ previous experience in Furniture Assembly.
Previous experience with painting, wood assembly, wood repair, and/or similar craftsmanship.
Positive attitude, strong work ethic, ability to work under pressure, and be a fast learner.
Availability to work full time schedule which may include nights, weekends, holidays, etc.
- Excellent attendance, and willingness to be part of a team - performing whatever duties are necessary
Desserts (we will bring these):
Paid Time Off
Medical, Dental, & Vision
Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
Gym (that's right, we have a gym!)
Bulk buying discount pass on program
Oh, and did we mention....a generous shopping discount on all our brands (Williams-Sonoma, Pottery Barn, Mark & Graham, Rejuvenation, and West Elm