|Title:||ECDC-Dist Clerk DC|
|Location:||South Brunswick, NJ|
Since it was founded in 1956, Williams-Sonoma has grown from Chuck Williams’ single store in Sonoma, California, into one of the largest retailers in the country, with some of the best known and most beloved brands in home furnishings, including Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn, and west elm. That growth continues today. Our Global Supply Chain organization is the backbone of our company and key to its success.
Our Distribution Centers serve as vital connections between factories and our retail, online and mail-order customers around the world. The Supply Chain environment is dynamic and fast-paced, and the network is expanding rapidly. If you have a background in distribution, manufacturing, engineering, transportation, finance, human resources or home delivery – and are looking for a job with a strong opportunity for gaining new skills and for advancement – our Supply Chain Organization is just the place for you.
We employ thousands in our regional distribution operations and in our over 600 retail stores, customer care centers and corporate headquarters. That’s why we work hard to support the community, including the institutions that are important to our employees, such as St. Jude Childrens’ Research Hospital which we proudly support in its mission to treat and defeat childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
WORK SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday 4:00pm -12:30am
- Operate Pacer, Turret and Reach Truck to locate merchandise into rack locations according to business demand.
- Support/assist inventory team with research and reports.
- Manage PND Report
- Follow-up on Putaway request
- Support 2nd shift lead in all DC Operations during second shift.
- Ability to multitask and be extremely detailed while performing all tasks and reports.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- AS400 knowledge along with all Office Applications preferred.
- Organized, detailed, and capable of multi-tasking.
- Excellent attendance, and willingness to be part of a team – performing whatever duties are necessary
- Positive attitude, good work ethic, and strong communication skills.
- Bilingual is a plus – English/Spanish.
- Ability to lift up to 75lbs / Forklift Experience
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. promotes a drug-free work environment and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At this time, we are not accepting referrals from third party recruiting agencies for this position.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.