INTERNAL JOB POSTING ALERT
POST DATE: 8/24/2023 NOON END DATE: 9/1/2023 NOON
Associates are required to apply for job openings only during the specified time frame mentioned above. No exceptions will be made.
TO APPLY: Interested candidates should complete the Internal Application through the Internal Job Board. Associates applying for this position must post within the designated time frame, meet minimum job requirements and should not have any Performance Notifications currently on file.
Job Summary: The CSC II is responsible for ensuring the proper execution of daily dispatch needs of multiple customer orders, resolve all on-the-road customer service issues, assist customer service agents in resolving escalated issues, assist in special projects and apply one stop resolution for customers who bring forth issues via phone or internal communication databases.
The Customer Service Coordinator II position is located in Braselton, GA
You'll be excited about this opportunity because you will....
- Perform all dispatching functions in a high-volume environment for all WSI product brands; supports multiple HUB Operations in different regions within the WSI Supply Chain Organization.
- Research delayed orders utilizing AS400 systems, PKMS and other intranet based WSI systems.
- Resolve issues involving; damaged furniture, delayed deliveries, timeframe requests, in-transit, or lost product.
- Handle dedicated email lines within 24-48 hours of receiving the escalation.
- Provide support on special projects as assigned by the Customer Service Manager; including, handling overflow call volume as needed to meet business needs.
- Handle all inbound call volume that come through the inbound dispatch/CSC II line.
- Enter all customer service issues on daily tracker; providing analysis and follow up details to then Customer Service Manager.
- Meet or exceed HUB scorecard metrics as established by the CS Manager. Metrics include ACW, service, cost, quality and one call resolution.
- Provide, friendly, supportive, and constructive assistance to all HUB customer service agents.
- Issue replacements return authorizations and credits as needed.
Check out some of the required qualifications we are looking for in amazing candidates….
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 - 2 years of customer service experience
- Comfortable speaking with customers via phone
- Demonstrate problem solving skills in planning and prioritizing assigned tasks; adhere to completing customer inquiries within established time frames.
- Familiar with WSI products and services
- Experience with in-home furniture delivery
- Great multitasking skills
- Comfortable sitting 90% of the day
- Strong computer skills
- Intermediate to Advance Microsoft Office Knowledge (Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- Knowledge of basic math (addition and subtraction)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Available to work overtime and flexible schedules.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Basic understanding of furniture terminology
- 6 months - 1-year call center experience
Review these physical requirements, as they play a major part in this role….
- Must be able to walk, stand, bend, and lift throughout the day.
- Able to use computer for an extended period of time.