3rd Shift Eton Loader
|Title:||3rd Shift Eton Loader|
- Make sure orders are produced and flowing through ETON system efficiently.
- Work in between the sewing and cutting departments, removing repairs from Eton and putting them in the correct location.
- Insure that all repairs are back from cutting and sewing in a timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least 2 of experience in expediting repairs with specific experience in the upholstered furniture manufacturing environment preferred.
- Experience in using computers for tracking.
- Possess the ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment to assure delivery requirements.
- Exhibit clear communication (oral and written) skills.
- Possess the ability to keep accurate records.
- Possess the ability to follow documented procedures and standards.
- Have excellent time-management skills, including the ability to work independently with little supervision.