|Title:||Customer Service Coordinator - Dispatch|
|Location:||South Brunswick, NJ|
Since it was founded in 1956, Williams-Sonoma has grown from Chuck Williams’ single store in Sonoma, California, into one of the largest retailers in the country, with some of the best known and most beloved brands in home furnishings, including Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn, and west elm. That growth continues today. Our Global Supply Chain organization is the backbone of our company and key to its success.
Our Distribution Centers serve as vital connections between factories and our retail, online and mail-order customers around the world. The Supply Chain environment is dynamic and fast-paced, and the network is expanding rapidly. If you have a background in distribution, manufacturing, engineering, transportation, finance, human resources or home delivery – and are looking for a job with a strong opportunity for gaining new skills and for advancement – our Supply Chain Organization is just the place for you.
We employ thousands in our regional distribution operations and in our over 600 retail stores, customer care centers and corporate headquarters. That’s why we work hard to support the community, including the institutions that are important to our employees, such as St. Jude Childrens’ Research Hospital which we proudly support in its mission to treat and defeat childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
- Handle high volume of incoming calls from 3PL.
- Work with escalated customers on resolution for delivery issues.
- Assist with DOT functions and inbox.
- Assist with any other functions needed in the call center
- Professional approach to all outbound/inbound calls related to customer orders for all brands
- Assist with responses to emails received into the Tristate FM, Fast Response, DOT, CRB-COI and CRB Hub inboxes.
- Establish and maintain business partner relationships with internal/external partners
- Provide assistance via telephone/email to customers and assigned business partners concerning products deliveries.
- Diagnose presented problems, assessing and resolving timely within the stated Level of Service
- Mission, Vision, and Values to govern daily activities, including guidance to other associates and departments.
- Availability to work full time schedule which may include nights, weekends, holidays, etc.
- Ability to multitask and be extremely detailed while performing all tasks and reports.
- System knowledge of HubWM, PKMS, CCUI, SanFran3, AMS, and WCC/OMS.
- Strong Microsoft Office knowledge - including Outlook and Excel
- Strong customer service skills; ability to de-escalate customer frustrations.
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, ability to work under pressure, and be a fast learner.
- Ability to communicate to customers, coworkers and management in a professional and courteous manner.
- Willingness to be part of a team - performing whatever duties are necessary including when asked to come in on a Saturday.
COMPANY CULTURE AND BENEFITS:
We utilize Williams-Sonoma's Mission, Vision, and Values to govern daily activities, including guidance to other associates and departments.
- Life Insurance
- AD&D Insurance
- Health Care/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. promotes a drug-free work environment and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At this time, we are not accepting referrals from third party recruiting agencies for this position.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.