Seasonal HR Recruiter
|Title:||Seasonal HR Recruiter|
Williams-Sonoma, Inc is looking for a strong Seasonal HR Recruiter to assist with seasonal hiring efforts for our Dallas Distribution Center.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranges travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews; arranging community tours.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications
- Complete special projects by clarifying project objective, setting timelines and schedules, conducting research, and developing and organizing information.
- Manage client expectations by communicating project status and issues, resolving concerns, and preparing reports.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to continuously add value.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish required
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred
- Three (3) years Human Resources experience, with progressive recruiting responsibilities.
- Three (3) years strong MS Word, Excel and Outlook experience.
- Strong analytical capability in employment law and problem solving.
- Clear communication and professional interpersonal skills, with an innovative and proactive spirit that adapts quickly to a distribution environment.
- Ability to work in a fast pace, high volume environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and overtime as needed
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications