|Title:||Customer Service Coordinator|
The Home Delivery Customer Service Coordinator II will provide daily operations support to the Home Delivery HUB. The Home Delivery Customer Service Coordinator II is responsible for ensuring the proper execution of daily scheduling needs of multiple customer orders, assist in special projects, apply one call resolution for customer escalated matters and support dedicated customer email boxes. This position has multiple schedule options: Wednesday-Sunday 830AM-5PM, OT scheduled as needed.
- Perform all scheduling functions in a high volume environment for all WSI product brands; supports multiple HUB Operations in different regions within WSI Supply Chain Operations
- Provide customer service utilizing CCU I/OMS, HubWm, TPM, PKMS, San Fran 3, and AMS systems
- Handle Immediate Response (IRT) orders along with dedicated email lines within 24-48 hrs of escalation
- Research customer inquiries; provide resolution within established time frames. Further research may be required for complex inquiries. Dedicated email boxes implemented for the CSC II team
- Support Special Projects as assigned by Manager including the CSC II assistance line and overflow coverage as needed to meet business needs. Ability to handle large call volume daily while maintaining quality focus on each call
- Meet or exceed HUB Scorecard metrics as established by Manager. Metrics include IRT service, cost, quality and one call resolution for dedicated email boxes
- Demonstrated service approach to all outbound/inbound calls related; extremely detailed on all written and verbal communications/documentation both with internal and external customers
- Demonstrated skills in planning and prioritizing assigned tasks; adhere to completing customer inquiries within established time frames
- Demonstrate a positive, results oriented attitude, strong work ethic, ability to work under pressure, and be a fast learner
- Demonstrated problem solving skills including ability to research complex customer inquiries
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office Knowledge -Outlook, Excel, Word, Google Docs
- 6 months - 1 yr call center experience preferred
- Ability to multitask using multiple systems to achieve one in done customer call resolution
Our regular, full-time roles include a generous benefits package including medical, prescription, dental, vision, disability coverage, 401k, employee discounts, vacation, personal and sick time. Company-paid benefits include life insurance (1x annual salary), wellness programs, biometric screenings, flu shots, attendance and recognition bonuses and much more!