|Title:||Facility Tech - First shift|
Williams-Sonoma Inc.'s Supply Chain organization is the backbone of our company. Our Distribution Centers serve as vital connections between factories and our retail, online and mail-order customers around the world. We also own and operate a growing manufacturing base right here in the United States, proudly producing nearly all of the upholstered furniture and much of the lighting sold through our brands. The Supply Chain environment is dynamic and fast-paced, and the network is expanding rapidly. If you are an expert in global logistics, manufacturing, engineering, transportation, finance, human resources, or home delivery and have a passion for quality and customer service, our Supply Chain Organization may just be the place for you.
First shift rates starting at $17.50 per hour!
Calling all Techs with Forklift Experience! If you have experience as a forklift driver working in a warehouse environment, you should check out our full-time positions at the Braselton Distribution Center!
These are physical jobs! You will stand and walk for extended periods of time. Lift, carry, push, pull, handle large product and maneuver items weighing 65 pounds with the appropriate equipment and/or assistance from another person.
You'll be working in a warehouse and while your comfort and safety is our number one priority, the environment is subject to seasonal changes.
If you are highly motivated, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, and can be here each day, you will be successful at Williams-Sonoma. Weekend shift positions are scheduled for Mon. to Fri. 7am – 3:30pm + OT as required. Attendance is important and we track attendance carefully!
Our regular, full-time roles include a generous benefits package including medical, prescription, dental, vision, disability coverage, 401k, employee discounts, vacation, personal and sick time. Company-paid benefits include life insurance (1x annual salary), wellness programs, biometric screenings, flu shots, attendance and recognition bonuses and much more!
If you like the sound of it, then come join our team. We think you will like it here!
- Daily use of power tools
- Mobile Equipment/Forklift Operation
- Train others on daily work assignments when needed
- Must have good attendance and be a team player
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- Some positions require elevating on an order picker 5 stories up
- Comfortable walking/standing 90% of the day
- Experience with operating power tools
- Experience with operating an Order Picker, Reach Truck, Scissor Lift,etc
- Knowledge of basic math (addition and subtraction)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Available to work overtime and flexible schedules
- Heavy lifting up to 65 pounds
- Ability to work with minimal supervision