|Location:||Olive Branch, MS|
About Williams Sonoma DC - Memphis & Olive Branch
Since it was founded in 1956, Williams - Sonoma has grown from Chuck Williams’ single store in Sonoma, CA into one of the largest retailers in the country, with some best known and most beloved brands in home furnishings, including Williams – Sonoma. Pottery Barn and West Elm.
Our Distribution Centers serve as vital connections between factories and our retail, online and mail-order customers around the world. The Supply Chain environment is dynamic and fast-paced, and the network is expanding rapidly. If you have a background in distribution, manufacturing, engineering, transportation, finance, human resources or home delivery – and are looking for a job with a strong opportunity for gaining new skills and for advancement – our Supply Chain Organization could be just the place for you.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc Supply Chain Overview
In 2021, recognized as a Great Place to Work®, an honor which reflects that we are truly a people-first organization. Our operation includes:
- 3300 full-time associates across Supply Chain
- 9 large Furniture Distribution Centers located in Los Angeles, Dallas, Atlanta, and Newark totaling 7.5 million square feet
- 38 delivery hubs in cities larger than 750,000 in population
- 3 small package ecommerce Distribution Centers located in Memphis, TN and Olive Branch, MS totaling 3 million sq ft, consisting of 1200 full-time associates and 5000 seasonal/temporary associates
- 4 Sutter Street Upholstery Factories located in North Carolina, Mississippi, and California with over 1,400 FTE’s producing approximately $900 million to $1 Billion in sales of Upholstered furniture
- Transportation Department for Ocean, Air, Trucking and Rail consisting of over 45 transportation professionals located in Memphis, TN
- 700 associates in our Sourcing offices in 10 countries in Asia and Europe including China, Vietnam, Singapore, India, Italy, and Turkey
The QA Admin Position is located in Olive Branch, MS. This position manages the inspection and QA rework process from beginning to end.
You’ll be excited about this opportunity because....
- Monitor QA Hold 4/Hold 6 and HOLD 9 reports daily.
- Initiating Quality inspections as needed.
- Research project questions from Corporate QA
- Digital editing of photos of units from corporate requests
- Process corporate QA inspection request paperwork, publish results of inspections (Pass L1, Pass L3, PASS 100%, Fail L1, Fail L3, FINAL 100%, FINAL RTV, and FINAL Destruction) These Claims must be done accurately.
- Maintain QA electronic files and photos in Microsoft Teams
- Process STWD requests from Corp
- Create inspection packet for inspectors.
- Update weekly QA Project log for conference call. Must join the weekly call, and verbally answer questions Corporate has regarding QA projects.
- Process RTV and Destruction requests with accurate units and PO’s.
- Coordinate QA Rework / inspection bid/ cost approval process
Check out some of the required qualifications we are looking for in amazing candidates….
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Proficient communication via Outlook, Phone, and Conference Calls
- Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Power Point, Teams, and Access.
- AS400 (PKMS)
- Qlik View Access
- Ability to work in a fast paced, ever-changing environment
- Detailed oriented and goal focused
- Excellent problem-solving skills, ability to think outside the box
- Positive attitude, and strong work ethic
Our company benefits are second to none in the industry….
- Generous discount on all Williams-Sonoma, Inc. brand products
- 401(k) plan and other investment opportunities
- Paid vacations, holidays, Employee Assistance Programs, Time Off to Volunteer & Matching Gifts Community Service Program
- Health benefits, dental and vision insurance, including same-sex domestic partner benefits, Legal and Identity Protection Plans and Pet Insurance
- For more information on our benefits offerings, please visit MyWSIBenefits.com