|Title:||DC Clerk QA 1st shift|
About Williams-Sonoma, Inc.
Founded in 1956, Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is the premier specialty retailer of high-quality products for the kitchen and home in the United States. Our family of brands are Williams-Sonoma, Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids, PBteen, West Elm, Williams-Sonoma Home, Rejuvenation, and Mark and Graham. These brands are among the best known and most respected in the industry. We offer beautifully-designed, stylish and functional products for every area of the home, including the kitchen, living room, bedroom, home office, closet, laundry room and even outdoor spaces. We've seen some big changes since our first brick-and-mortar store opened more than half of a century ago. What hasn't changed is our passion for high-quality products, functional design, outstanding customer service, and enhancing the lives of our customers and the communities where we operate. Today, we're a multi-brand, multi-channel, global enterprise supported by state-of-the-art technology and some of the most talented teams in retailing - and we're always looking for new energy and ideas.
Our Southeast Distribution Center is seeking to add a DC Clerk with a focus on teamwork and customer service to our menu.
The Distribution Center opened in April 2016 and is still adding new team members as we grow.
We handle mostly furniture at this location and operate a Home Delivery Team out of the facility as well
The position is non-exempt, 1st shift Monday-Friday 6AM-2:30PM wit overtime and weekends as needed
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be familiar with RF and AS400 Systems
- Comfortable walking/standing 90% of the day
- Certified to operate an Order Picker, Reach Truck (Raymond Brand)
- Comfortable elevating on an order picker 5 stories up
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Knowledge of basic math (addition and subtraction)
- Ability to operate RF equipment where needed
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Available to work overtime and flexible schedules
- Heavy lifting up to 75 pounds
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems, AS400, PKMS, and data analysis required.
- Be familiar with all Hold Codes and their proper use and application
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and ability to work under pressure
- Customer Service Focused: We are nothing without our Customers
- Safety minded track record
- Perform dock audits on incoming freight
- Determine if packaging of units is correct and if there are any damages when received
- Determine if master cartons need to be moved to QA for repack
- Use a laptop, MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint), PKMS, VAS, debit memos, scanner, and lift equipment (OP, RT, Turret, Walkie)
- Accurately report audits and audit results to Ops Manager on a daily and weekly basis.
- Determine MC/DL- IP discrepancies and coordinate with QA to either change the system or get brand approval for repack
- Coordinate with brand on SKUs found not meeting packaging standards, MC/DL not matching, MC stripping and split case rulings.
- Be able to provide accurate recommendations on repack options and communicate them to QA Department team
- Assemble daily and weekly dock audit reports
- 90% on the receiving floor conducting audits, 10% report work
Desserts (we will bring these):
Paid Time Off
Medical, Dental, & Vision
Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
Gym (that's right, we have a gym!)
Bulk buying discount pass on program
Oh, and did we mention....a generous shopping discount on all our brands (Williams-Sonoma, Pottery Barn, Mark & Graham, Rejuvenation, and West Elm)