|Title:||HR Recruiting Specialist|
Associate will spend the majority of their day on-line seeking ways of reaching out to experienced furniture manufacturing individuals to fill open positions that meet the needs of Williams-Sonoma Inc, Sutter Street Mfg. This is a Seasonal Position.
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- General search for applicants via internet and social media avenues for experienced furniture manufacturing positions that meet the needs of Williams-Sonoma, Sutter Street Mfg.
- Assist with scheduling interviews or screening applicant via text messaging and telephone.
- Assist with any other functions needed in the HR department
- Professional approach to all outbound/inbound calls related to the applicant.
- Assist with responses to emails received into Sutter email inbox.
- Establish and maintain business partner relationships with internal/external applicant.
- Handle high-volume of internet and social media links to find strong candidates to fill vacancies for manufacturing positions.
- Provide support in other areas of HR department as needed.
- Effectively communicate with HR Specialist candidates that have been located for further outreach.
- Computer literate with working knowledge of MS Excel and Outlook and various social media sites
High School Diploma.
- Detail oriented with ability to multi-task and problem solve in order to effectively deal with external applicants
- Strong telephone etiquette and written/verbal communication skills
- Must possess a positive and upbeat personality with a desire to deliver outstanding results
- Must be able to communicate with public maintaining composure under pressure
- Submit an approved internal job posting application and current resume to Human Resources before the posting deadline
2. Meet minimum job qualifications
3. Meet eligibility requirements (non-exempt associates must be in their current position for six months (6) and exempt associates for twelve (12) months before applying for a posted position)
4. Must be performing satisfactorily in current position
**Managers and Applicants: Please submit all paper applications and manager approval forms to Sutter Main HR Representative in Claremont or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org**