|Title:||Administrative Assistant II - DC Product Development|
The primary role of this position is to work with the Sutter Street R & D department to gather information and perform high level data entry and system setup of new items in the AX Operating System.
Retrieve product specs and assign SS #’s for system identification of raw materials
Gather quotes, bills of materials, labor routes, and any other information needed for item setup
Set up all components: phantoms, kits, & raw materials for each new item on or before established deadlines
Set up phantoms for all manufacturing locations
Write standard operating procedures for the system setup process as needed
Maintain confidentiality of all aspects of job responsibilities as required.
Complete assigned projects independently and work well within a team environment.
Communicate effectively verbally and in writing with all associates, management staff, and vendors.
Prepare and maintain files, spreadsheets, presentations, and reports verifying content and accuracy.
Collaborate on other projects as needed.
Work safely and contribute to a professional environment.
Utilize Williams-Sonoma’s Mission, Vision, and Values to govern daily activities, including guidance to other associates and departments.
- Ability to multi-task and be extremely detailed on written and verbal communications/documentation.
- Strong Microsoft, strong work ethic, ability to work under pressure and be a fast learner.
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, ability to work under pressure and be a fast learner.
- Excellent attendance and strong teamwork skills - performing whatever duties are necessary to complete the task.
- 3-5 years of administrative or clerical experience, preferably in an upholstery manufacturing environment.
- Outstanding organizational skills and high level of accuracy/attention to detail required.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and work extra hours as needed.
- Knowledge of Microsoft AX Operating System preferred.