|Location:||Olive Branch, MS|
Associate responsible for helping to maintain inventory accuracy throughout the building in both Primary and Reserve locations. Maintain inventory related Lock Code and other reports according to company guidelines. Provide inventory related experience and knowledge support to other departments throughout the company. Perform cycle counts when needed. Analyze inventory related errors, provide feedback, develop root cause and associated actions to correct problems identified.
- Process damaged SKU’s, work with Transitional, SKU look up, location moves, pick merchandise if needed.
- Research inventory variances, problem SKU’s and research SKU’s on lock code report
- Maneuver around PKMS to split and/or move cases along with other duties assigned.
- Perform cycle counts on Primary and Reserve locations (Min of 750 per day)
- Investigate cycle count and other inventory related errors and provide feedback to warehouse daily
- Perform Free Space audits, location audits, dock audits and drop zone audits
- Provide support to other departments on Inventory Related issues
- Support training for both the Sample and Physical Inventory process
- Work with corporate on SKU number and quantity discrepancies when needed
- Perform audits of operational processes and locations
- Train others on daily work assignments when needed
- Must have good attendance and be a team player
- Basic knowledge of Receiving, Replenishment, Picking, Shipping, Inventory Control, Profiling, and Waving
- Certified to operate an Order Picker, Reach Truck and 537
- Have working knowledge of Excel, PKMS, RF, and AS400.
- High School diploma or equivalent is strongly recommended
- Analytical ability to solve problems and develop root cause
- Strong computer skills (excel, word and email)
- Knowledge of basic math (addition and subtraction)
- Ability to operate RF equipment where needed
- Ability to multi-task within the inventory control department
- Ability to climb stairs and/or walk consistently throughout the day
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Available to work overtime and flexible schedules
- Ability to drive 537 and Order Picker to perform cycle counts and investigate other inventory related issues
- Heavy lifting up to 75 pounds
- Must not be scared of heights
- Ability to work without supervision
- CRT and/or hand held terminal experience
- Working knowledge of other warehouse department/operations
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is a multi-channel specialty retailer of high quality products for the home. In 1956, our founder, Chuck Williams, turned a passion for cooking and eating with friends into a small business with a big idea. He opened a store in Sonoma, California, to sell the French cookware that intrigued him while visiting Europe but that could not be found in America. Chuck's business, which set a standard for customer service, took off and helped fuel a revolution in American cooking and entertaining that continues today. In the decades that followed, the quality of our products, our ability to identify new opportunities in the market and our people-first approach to business have facilitated our expansion beyond the kitchen into nearly every area of the home. Additionally, by embracing new technologies and customer-engagement strategies as they emerge, we are able to continually refine our best-in-class approach to multi-channel retailing. Today, Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is one of the United States' largest e-commerce retailers with some of the best known and most beloved brands in home furnishings. We currently operate retail stores in the United States, Canada Puerto Rico, Australia, and the United Kingdom, and franchise our brands to third parties in a number of countries in the Middle East. Our products are also available to customers through our catalogs and online worldwide.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. promotes a drug-free work environment and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.