Available Jobs in
Williams-Sonoma Inc.'s Supply Chain organization is the backbone of our company. Our Distribution Centers serve as vital connections between factories and our retail, online and mail-order customers around the world. We also own and operate a growing manufacturing base right here in the United States, proudly producing nearly all of the upholstered furniture and much of the lighting sold through our brands. The Supply Chain environment is dynamic and fast-paced, and the network is expanding rapidly. If you are an expert in global logistics, manufacturing, engineering, transportation, finance, human resources, or home delivery and have a passion for quality and customer service, our Supply Chain Organization may just be the place for you.
HR Generalist (Bilingual in Spanish)
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. - Company Overview
Since it was founded in 1956, Williams-Sonoma has grown from Chuck Williams’ single store in Sonoma, California, into one of the largest retailers in the country, with some of the best known and most beloved brands in home furnishings, including Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn, and west elm. That growth continues today. Our Global Supply Chain organization is the backbone of our company and key to its success.
Our Distribution Centers serve as vital connections between factories and our retail, online and mail-order customers around the world. The Supply Chain environment is dynamic and fast-paced, and the network is expanding rapidly. If you have a background in distribution, manufacturing, engineering, transportation, finance, human resources or home delivery – and are looking for a job with a strong opportunity for gaining new skills and for advancement – our Supply Chain Organization is just the place for you.
We employ thousands in our regional distribution operations and in our over 600 retail stores, customer care centers and corporate headquarters. That’s why we work hard to support the community, including the institutions that are important to our employees, such as St. Jude Childrens’ Research Hospital which we proudly support in its mission to treat and defeat childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
• Implement human resources programs by provide human resources services, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, benefits, training and development, records management, employee relations and retention.
• Develop human resources solutions by collecting and analyzing information and recommends courses of action. Additionally, ensure all documentation is maintained.
• Improve manager and employee performance by identifying and clarifying problems and implement selected solutions
• Coach and counseling managers and employees.
• Complete special projects by clarifying project objective, setting timelines and schedules, conducting research, and developing and organizing information.
• Manage client expectations by communicating project status and issues, resolving concerns, and preparing reports.
• Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
• Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
• Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, and exploring opportunities to continously add value.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Three (3) years Human Resources experience, with generalist responsibilities
• Three (3) years strong MS Word, Excel, and Outlook experience
• Strong analytical capability in employment law and problem solving
• Clear communication and professional interpersonal skills, with an innovative and proactvie spirit that adapts quickly to a distribution environment
• Ability to work in a fast paced, high volume environment
• Ability to work a flexible schedule and overtime as needed.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. promotes a drug-free work environment and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At this time, we are not accepting referrals from third party recruiting agencies for this position.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications