|Title:||Administrative Assistant I (Scheduling)|
The primary role of this position is to perform scheduling and order entry duties.
- Serve as a liaison between Customer Service, the Brands, and Manufacturing.
- Work closely with administrative staff to ensure all Bills of Materials and Routes are ready on time and entered in AX for scheduling purposes.
- Provide status and projected ship date to the brands as well as internal customer service.
- Order Entry – manually enter orders that are received through GT Nexus and email
- Brand Reporting – updating reports for stock/floor/global orders for each brand
- Print productions for Sutter West for XTO Kits
- Serve as a backup for the production ticket office.
Ability to multi-task and be extremely detailed on written and verbal communications/documentation.
Strong Microsoft Office Knowledge – especially Outlook, Excel, and Power Point
Positive attitude, strong work ethic, ability to work under pressure, and be a fast learner.
Excellent attendance and willingness to be a part of a team – performing whatever duties are necessary to complete the task at hand
3-5 years of administrative or clerical experience
Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
Ability to work a flexible schedule and work extra hours as needed
Knowledge of upholstered furniture specifications
- years administrative and/or Project management experience in upholstered furniture product development environment.