|Location:||Olive Branch, MS|
Systemically manage profiling of all retail and DTC skus housed in OB1. Communicate with brands, QA and other necessary teams to ensure proper maintenance of retail inventory. Ensure OB1 retains sufficient capacity for holiday and seasonal product by assessing velocity of all skus and ensuring low velocity skus are not occupying primary pick locations. Analysts will be required to manage projects related to their job focus and will be expected to own perspective portions of the profiling operations on a daily basis.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs
- Ability to climb stairs and/or walk consistently throughout the day and able to adjust to heights
- Must be flexible and willing to multi-task within the inventory control department
- Good use of basic math skills (addition/subtraction/multiplication/division)
- Analytical ability to solve problems and develop root cause through investigation and analysis
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Certified or able to obtain certification to operate a 537 (swing reach) and order picker
- Flexible work schedules including ability to work overtime
- Must be familiar with RF and AS400 system
- Must be able to drive lift equipment
- Must understand basic logic of velocity in retail and comprehend the profiling portion of the operation to ensure consistent accuracy.
- Must be able to learn how to produce and replicate reports in excel and other systems.
- Strong typing skills and understand windows sufficiently well to learn new processes.
- Strong working knowledge of PKMS or other warehouse management system
- Ability to work without supervision
- Profile new incoming skus
- Run velocity report to ensure product placement is correct according to volume and dimensions
- Must pay close attention to sku volumes to move slow moving product out of active when needed and move fast moving product to ensure high productivity
- Do walk-offs in the mods to make sure that product is in the correct active locations to ensure pickers are picking the correct skus.
- Excellent Attendance
- Familiarity with using Crystal reports
- Working knowledge of DC operations
- Prior work experience in Inventory Control or equivalent
- Ability to operate RF equipment where needed