|Title:||Seasonal Clerk - Peak Season 2022|
|Shift::||Sun- Wed, Wed- Sat, Mon-Fri.|
|Location:||Olive Branch, MS|
Since it was founded in 1956, Williams-Sonoma has grown from Chuck Williams’ single store in Sonoma, California, into one of the largest retailers in the country, with some of the best known and most beloved brands in home furnishings, including Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn, and west elm. That growth continues today. Our Global Supply Chain organization is the backbone of our company and key to its success.
Our Distribution Centers serve as vital connections between factories and our retail, online and mail-order customers around the world. The Supply Chain environment is dynamic and fast-paced, and the network is expanding rapidly. If you have a background in distribution, manufacturing, engineering, transportation, finance, human resources or home delivery – and are looking for a job with a strong opportunity for gaining new skills and for advancement – our Supply Chain Organization is just the place for you.
The Seasonal Clerk position is located in Olive Branch, MS. This position is responsible for hitting and maintaining company service levels in a team environment including Monogram and Non-Monogram orders.
You’ll be excited about this opportunity because....
- Maintain the module ICS stations and ensure they remain clear at all times.
- Review all short cartons and order the required amount of merchandise (based on documented processes and procedures).
- Investigate any and all line jams within the respective module to ensure continuous workflow throughout the shift.
- Communicate throughout the shift with the ICC department to ensure that inventory discrepancies are investigated, and root causes are determined.
- Make sure that all collate modifications are scanned into ICC for processing in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all waves are closed within 72 hours to ensure 3-day and 5-day service levels are met or exceeded.
- Additional assignments/task as assigned by Operations Manager.
Check out some of the required qualifications we are looking for in amazing candidates….
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must be a self-starter and a team player
- Working knowledge of Excel and Outlook
- Must be certified or able to become certified to operate an order picker in a safe and productive manner
- Good Attendance and punctuality
- Availability to work flexible schedule
- Availability to work in various departments and buildings as needed
- Ability to read and match numbers
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to train new associates in the process during high volume periods
We prefer some of these qualities as well….
- Working knowledge of PKMS and Crystal reporting
- At least 6 months experience with the wave reconciliation process. Must have exposure to monogram, picking, packing, and shipping processes
Review these physical requirements, as they play a major part in this role….
- Some heavy lifting may be required – up to 70lbs
- Ability to bend, reach and squat