About Williams-Sonoma, Inc.
Founded in 1956, Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is the premier specialty retailer of high-quality products for the kitchen and home in the United States. Our family of brands are Williams-Sonoma, Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn Kids, PBteen, West Elm, Williams-Sonoma Home, Rejuvenation, and Mark and Graham. These brands are among the best known and most respected in the industry. We offer beautifully-designed, stylish and functional products for every area of the home, including the kitchen, living room, bedroom, home office, closet, laundry room and even outdoor spaces. We've seen some big changes since our first brick-and-mortar store opened more than half of a century ago. What hasn't changed is our passion for high-quality products, functional design, outstanding customer service, and enhancing the lives of our customers and the communities where we operate. Today, we're a multi-brand, multi-channel, global enterprise supported by state-of-the-art technology and some of the most talented teams in retailing - and we're always looking for new energy and ideas.
Our Southeast Distribution Center is seeking to add a Merchandise Processor with a focus on teamwork and customer service to our menu.
The Distribution Center opened in April 2016 and is still adding new team members as we grow.
We handle mostly furniture at this location and operate a Home Delivery Team out of the facility as well.
The position is non-exempt, Weekend shift 5:00am – 5:30pm Friday - Sunday with overtime as required
- Work with DC Leads, Admins, Clerks to ensure completion of scanning all orders
- Perform detailed tasks with minimal errors
- Ability to achieve established productivity standards
- Work Safely and contribute to a positive work environment
- Provide Exceptional service to both internal and external customers
- Ensure that freight is scanned and moved to the correct destination
- Keep work area safe and clean according to general warehousing practice and OSHA Requirements
- Will move to the work as needed
- Train others on daily work assignments when needed
- High School Diploma or GED
- Comfortable walking/standing 90% of the day
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Knowledge of basic math (addition and subtraction)
- Ability to operate RF equipment where needed
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Available to work overtime and flexible schedules
- Heavy lifting up to 65 pounds
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to multitask and be detailed on written and verbal communications/documentation
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, ability to work under pressure and be a fast learner
Desserts (we will bring these):
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Gym (that's right, we have a gym!)
- Bulk buying discount pass on program
Oh, and did we mention....a generous shopping discount on all our brands (Williams-Sonoma, Pottery Barn, Mark & Graham, Rejuvenation, and West Elm)
Equal Opportunity Employer