|Title:||Maintenance Conveyor Technician|
|Location:||Olive Branch, MS|
The Maintenance Conveyor Tech maintains and repairs machinery & equipment to promote maximum uptime, operational efficiency, and long-term upkeep of the Distribution Center. Major responsibilities of this position are: trouble shooting, preventative maintenance, dismantle, lubrication and overhaul of machinery and equipment.
- Maintain and repair material handling systems as needed (Includes gears, chains, pulleys, belts, electric gear motors, rollers, controls, etc.)
- Maintain and repair sorter systems as needed (includes laser scanners, computer and electronics)
- Understand system flow, start, stop and un-jam sequence. Check zones, belt tracking, photo eyes, etc.
- Upkeep lighting, office fixtures, painting, plumbing, racking and structural improvements to the building
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Documented 3-5 years working as a proficient maintenance technician, in a similar environment
- Knowledge of general warehouse practices
- Ability to read technical manuals
- Ability to reach upwards, downwards and sideways to work with a small part in equipment
- Ability to bend, crouch, twist, crawl as needed to access and repair equipment
- Ability to walk and stand on feet for several hours at a time
- Ability to lift 75 pounds.