Available Jobs in
Williams-Sonoma Inc.'s Supply Chain organization is the backbone of our company. Our Distribution Centers serve as vital connections between factories and our retail, online and mail-order customers around the world. We also own and operate a growing manufacturing base right here in the United States, proudly producing nearly all of the upholstered furniture and much of the lighting sold through our brands. The Supply Chain environment is dynamic and fast-paced, and the network is expanding rapidly. If you are an expert in global logistics, manufacturing, engineering, transportation, finance, human resources, or home delivery and have a passion for quality and customer service, our Supply Chain Organization may just be the place for you.
Admin. Assistant II - Bill of Materials
The primary role of this position is to work with the Research & Development Associates to create and maintain specifications for new and existing products.
• Establish specification packages with computer generated files, photos, CAD drawings, sewing specifications
• Maintain bill of materials. Write up standard operating procedures for each department in manufacturing.
• Work with Product Development Team to create product specification sheets for manufacturing
• Maintain confidentiality of all aspects of job responsibilities as required
• Complete assigned projects independently and work well within a team environment
• Communicate effectively verbally and in writing with all associates, management staff, and vendors
• Create and maintain files
• Prepare and maintain spreadsheets, presentations, and reports verifying content and accuracy
• Collaborate on other projects as needed.
• Work safely and contribute to a professional environment
• Utilize Williams-Sonoma’s Mission, Vision, and Values to govern daily activities, including guidance to other associates and departments.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications