Williams-Sonoma Inc.'s Supply Chain organization is the backbone of our company. Our Distribution Centers serve as vital connections between factories and our retail, online and mail-order customers around the world. We also own and operate a growing manufacturing base right here in the United States, proudly producing nearly all of the upholstered furniture and much of the lighting sold through our brands. The Supply Chain environment is dynamic and fast-paced, and the network is expanding rapidly. If you are an expert in global logistics, manufacturing, engineering, transportation, finance, human resources, or home delivery and have a passion for quality and customer service, our Supply Chain Organization may just be the place for you.
Our Braselton, GA distribution center opened April 2016 and services the South Eastern Region. The majority of product handled in Georgia is furniture from all of our brands. PEOPLE FIRST We believe that our Company has no limit and is driven by our associates and their imaginations. We are committed to an environment that attracts, motivates and recognizes high performance.
Work Hours Monday-Friday 9:00AM-5:30 PM
With minimal supervision, supports Operations Manager with leading, guiding and directing a group of associates while ensuring that daily departmental goals are met through the Williams-Sonoma objectives in Safety, Service, Quality and Cost
- Establish and promote hard work ethics through teamwork and collaboration with associates
- Utilize Williams Sonoma's Mission, Vision, and Values to govern daily activities, including guidance to other associates and departments
- Solicit opinions of team members on departmental operation in an effort to maximize productivity and quality objectives.
- Share business information with teammates through floor presence, suggest improvements to current techniques
- Promote safety awareness and cultivate the safety culture throughout the company. Maintain a clean and safe work environment by communicating safety topics and conducting safety audits.
- Works cooperatively and harmoniously with supervisor, co-workers, and others
- Train and direct a team of associates to achieve departmental and division production goals in order to provide customers with the ultimate delivery experiance
- Control the workflow on the floor to include prioritizing team goals to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Track productivity, research and resolve issues, provide feedback on productivity and quality related performance to teammates, peers and manager by using departmental resources
- Coordinate team assignments by balancing resources as the volume requires
- Willingness to be part of a team- performing other duties as necessary.
- Ability to multitask and be extremely detailed while performing all tasks and reports.
- Daily start-up Meeting and communication of daily/weekly goals for Departments
- Projecting company image, "White Glove Service”
- Train others on daily work assignments when needed
- Must have good attendance and be a team player
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent and 1 year of experience in Customer Service
- 1 year of experience working with a warehouse management system
- 1 year of experience working with MS Word, Exel, and Outlook
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attendance
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: