|Title:||Co-Delivery Furniture Driver|
|Location:||Olive Branch, MS|
Local Home-Delivery Drivers
$1000 Sign-On Bonus
Our Co-Delivery Drivers complete local deliveries that include furniture and accessories that must be unloaded at a customer's home, office or other designated location. Back hauls primarily consist of customer returns and scheduled pickups of furniture. Schedule is Monday-Friday starting at 5:30AM, end time varies.
Primary Job Functions:
Projecting company image, using" White Glove Service"
Effective communication and professional demeanor with customers
Unloading furniture at customer's designated location (e.g. home, office, upstairs, downstairs)
Completely assembling furniture as required; e.g. placing mirror brackets, bed slats, bed center support legs, hanging wall mirrors (within company safety and liability guidelines)
Unloading returns and pickups each morning prior to loading new delivery items.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must be able to travel at least 3 night a week, over the road
- Valid Driver's License
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Minimum 6 months of Box Truck driving experience and/or being a part of a delivery team
- Previous experience with furniture or household goods, preferred