Hub Customer Service II
|Title:||Hub Customer Service II|
- Perform all scheduling functions in a high volume environment for all WSI product brands; supports multiple HUB Operations in different regions within WSI Supply Chain Operations.
- Confirming customer delivery windows utilizing HubWm and PKMS systems as well as updating customer contact information.
- Handle dedicated email lines within 24-48 hrs of escalation; Research customer inquiries; provide resolution within established time frames. Further research may be required for complex inquiries. Dedicated email boxes may include Rapid response line; Select Request line and Dispute Customer email boxes
- Support Special Projects as assigned by Customer Service Manage including handle overflow coverage as needed to meet business needs. Ability to handle large call volume daily while maintaining quality focus on each call.
- Meet or exceed HUB Scorecard metrics as established by CS Manager. Metrics include ACW, service, cost, quality and one call resolution for dedicated email boxes.
- Utilize Williams-Sonoma’s Mission, Vision, and Values to govern daily activities, including guidance to other associates and departments.
- Ability to multitask using multiple systems to achieve one-in customer call resolution
- Demonstrated service approach to all outbound/inbound calls related; extremely detailed on all written and verbal communications/documentation both with internal and external customers.
- 12 months HubWm & PKMS experience.
- 12 months TPM experience.
- 12 months SANFRAN experience
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office Knowledge –Outlook, Excel, Word
- Demonstrated skills in planning and prioritizing assigned tasks; adhere to completing customer inquiries within established time frames
- Demonstrate a positive, results oriented attitude, strong work ethic, ability to work under pressure, and be a fast learner.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills including ability to research complex customer inquiries
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
- Demonstrated excellent attendance and willingness to be part of a team – performing whatever duties are necessary.
- 2+ years call center experience required
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications