Machine Operator (Cushion Filler)
|Title:||Machine Operator (Cushion Filler)|
|Location:||City of Industry, CA|
Primary Job Function/Duties
- Prepare inserts for furniture cushions and backs.
- Inserting filling, meeting order specs, filling machine maintenance, and maintaining conveyor system flowing.
- Duties include interpreting production tickets, providing feedback to inspectors and leads on missing inserts.
- Assure cushion backs and pillows are filled with the proper filling.
- Regulate the filling and cover to make cover look straight, full and even
- Cushion fill by hand or machine while ensuring covers or zippers are not torn
- Keeping aisle ways and work areas clean and organized
- Responsible for staging filled cushions/backs for final inspectors
- At least 1 year of experience in cushion filling upholstered furniture
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast paced environment to assure delivery requirements
- Ability to follow documented procedures and standards
- Positive attitude and a team-player
- Ability to frequently lift and push objects over 75 lbs or more
- Ability to bend and twist as the job requires
- Ability to glide various type of home furniture across the floor.