|Title:||Customer Service Coordinator II|
The Home Delivery Customer Service Specialist will provide daily operations support to the In-source Operations Manager at the North Georgia Furniture Delivery Hub. The CSC II is responsible for ensuring the proper execution of daily dispatch needs of multiple customer orders, resolve all on-the-road customer service issues, assist customer service agents in resolving escalated issues, assist in special projects and apply one stop resolution for customers who bring forth issues via phone or internal communication databases. Work hours M-Fri 8am-4:30pm or Tues-Sat 8:30am-5pm
- Perform all dispatching functions in a high-volume environment for all WSI product brands; supports multiple HUB Operations in different regions within the WSI Supply Chain Organization.
- Research delayed orders utilizing AS400 systems, PKMS and other intranet based WSI systems.
- Resolve issues involving; damaged furniture, delayed deliveries, timeframe requests, in-transit or lost product.
- Handle dedicated email lines within 24-48 hours of receiving the escalation.
- Provide support on special projects as assigned by the Customer Service Manager; including, handling overflow call volume as needed to meet business needs.
- Handle all inbound call volume that come through the inbound dispatch/CSC II line.
- Enter all customer service issues on daily tracker; providing analysis and follow up details to then Customer Service Manager.
- Meet or exceed HUB scorecard metrics as established by the CS Manager. Metrics include ACW, service, cost, quality and one call resolution.
- Provide, friendly, supportive and constructive assistance to all NGA HUB customer service agents.
- Issue replacements return authorizations and credits as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 - 2 years of customer service experience
- Comfortable speaking with customers via phone
- Demonstrate problem solving skills in planning and prioritizing assigned tasks; adhere to completing customer inquiries within established time frames
- Familiar with WSI products and services
- Experience with in-home furniture delivery
- Great multitasking skills
- Comfortable sitting 90% of the day
- Strong computer skills
- Intermediate to Advance Microsoft Office Knowledge (Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Knowledge of basic math (addition and subtraction)
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Available to work overtime and flexible schedules
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Basic understanding of furniture terminology
- 6 months - 1-year call center experience