|Title:||Sr. HR Manager: Shared Services|
|Location:||Olive Branch, MS|
The HR Manager of Shared Services will be responsible for managing the ongoing support of the Supply Chain Payroll, HRIS, Time & Attendance tracking, Organizational Development, and Exempt Recruiting efforts. This position will also be the lead HR generalist for a global team based here in Memphis. This HR Manager will lead and manage a team of professional HR Admins and Coordinators to provide innovative and pro-active HR leadership and solutions in the management of his/her dedicated HR functions. This HR Manager position provides the leadership to deliver a spectrum of strategic and tactical HR support and programs for associates and managers.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Oversee the process and onboarding of all Exempt hires in the Supply Chain
- Oversee payroll processing for both hourly and salaried staff for the Supply Chain
- Assist in Succession Planning and Developmental needs to build talent bench strength in Supply Chain
- Process payroll on a quarterly basis to meet audit standards
- Responsible for the Leadership of Payroll Support, HRIS Support, and Exempt Recruiting team
- Responsible for the weekly HR Team's payroll approval, benefit time and attendance calendars
- Conducts weekly, quarterly and yearly audits of the HRIS process, to include the oversite of the HR file room
- Conducts WSI Corporate monthly SOX audit
- Responsible for the Associate Action Notice (AAN) approval of associates position change, rate change, etc.
- Develops and implements continuous improvement strategies consistent with the organization's mission and vision and applicable laws and regulations.
- On-going audits to ensure the accuracy of the data being entered into Lawson and Kronos systems
- Provides assistance to senior management on People Analytics for the Supply Chain.
- Responsible for Employee Relations for a team of 70 WSI Associates worldwide.
- Serves as a support function to the Talent Team during periods of increased hiring activity
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 -7 years' experience in a similar position requiring an understanding of common human resource and payroll practices in all functional areas including: position management, benefits, leave accruals, compensation, recruiting, and analytical reporting plus experience in an HRIS management position.
- Previous attendance system experience and HRIS system experience required
- At least 2 years as a HR Generalist supporting business operations
- 3-5 years experience as a recruiter
- Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times
- Strong knowledge of process and continual improvement principles
- Practical experience with HR database administration, including payroll systems.
- Great communication and organizational skills.
- MBA or Masters in HR or Organizational Leadership
- 3 Years Supply Chain/Distribution/Manufacturing Experience
- Certifications in at least one of the following: Situational Leadership 2, DDI, Franklin Covey or other Leadership Training
- SHRM or PHR Certification