|Title:||Warehouse - Inventory Control Admin - 2nd Shift|
Arlington, TX Distribution Center
Warehouse Admin Assist Position Available! Direct Hire!
Shift Hours: 2nd Shift Monday-Friday 4:00pm-12:30am
***Ideal candidate for the position will have prior experience in Inventory Control***
Our full-time associates enjoy the following benefits:
- Full Health Benefits
- Growth/Promotional Opportunities
- Casual Dress Environment
- 40% discount on most merchandise
- Complimentary Onsite Fitness Center
- Fun contests / reward and recognition programs
Working with operations management, leads, and team to ensure and generate accurate reporting of variances through proactive identification of inventory discrepancies.
- Daily completion and publishing of various ICC reports with detail identification of discrepancies
- Trend analysis of inventory variances and reporting of root cause and opportunities for coaching
- Communicate inventory issues and provide reporting via email
- Attend and at times help facilitate inventory meetings with the Ops Team
- Safely and efficiently operate material handling tools and equipment
- Keep work area safe, organized and clean according to general warehousing practices and OSHA requirements daily
- Utilize Williams-Sonoma’s Mission, Vision, and Values to govern daily activities while maintaining required accuracy percentages, productivity (if required), and quality standards
- Other duties as deemed necessary
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Excellent attendance and willingness to be part of a team – performing whatever duties are necessary
- Job requires continuous physical exertion – walking, bending, lifting, standing, climbing – must be able to lift 65 pounds minimum with or without accommodation
- 6 months experience with RF scanners
- Excellent PKMS (or equivalent WMS) knowledge including hand held, truck mount and desktop
- MS Office Proficient: Outlook & Word – Basic to Intermediate; Excel – Intermediate to Advanced Skills required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills necessary
- Ability to multitask and possess research skills
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, ability to work under pressure, and be a fast learner
- Flexible to work overtime as required
- 1-year experience in a distribution, manufacturing or retail environment
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. Company Overview:
Since it was founded in 1956, Williams-Sonoma has grown from Chuck Williams’ single store in Sonoma, California, into one of the largest retailers in the country, with some of the best known and most beloved brands in home furnishings, including Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn, and west elm. That growth continues today. Our Global Supply Chain organization is the backbone of our company and key to its success.
Our Distribution Centers serve as vital connections between factories and our retail, online and mail-order customers around the world. The Supply Chain environment is dynamic and fast-paced, and the network is expanding rapidly. If you have a background in distribution, manufacturing, engineering, transportation, finance, human resources or home delivery – and are looking for a job with a strong opportunity for gaining new skills and for advancement – our Supply Chain Organization is just the place for you.
We employ thousands in our regional distribution operations and in our over 600 retail stores, customer care centers and corporate headquarters. That’s why we work hard to support the community, including the institutions that are important to our employees, such as St. Jude Childrens’ Research Hospital which we proudly support in its mission to treat and defeat childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. promotes a drug-free work environment and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.