|Title:||Business Systems Analyst II|
|Shift::||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
About Williams Sonoma Distribution Centers - Memphis, TN & Olive Branch, MS
Since it was founded in 1956, Williams - Sonoma has grown from Chuck Williams’ single store in Sonoma, CA into one of the largest retailers in the country, with some best known and most beloved brands in home furnishings, including Williams – Sonoma. Pottery Barn and West Elm.
Our Distribution Centers serve as vital connections between factories and our retail, online and mail-order customers around the world. The Supply Chain environment is dynamic and fast-paced, and the network is expanding rapidly. If you have a background in distribution, manufacturing, engineering, transportation, finance, human resources or home delivery – and are looking for a job with a strong opportunity for gaining new skills and for advancement – our Supply Chain Organization could be just the place for you.
The Business Systems Analyst II position will work on projects, reporting, and analysis of diverse scope. This role will be responsible for providing guidance to origin and destination ops teams to ensure reliability in the supply chain and drive continuous improvement in productivity, cost control and service. This person in this position analyzes different Transportation processes and assesses the scope and impact on the business. This role interacts with WSI vendors, 3PL suppliers, carriers and internal Retail Inventory, Sourcing and Distribution Center teams.
The Business Systems Analyst II position is located in Memphis, TN.
You’ll be excited about this opportunity because you will....
- Perform data analysis and conduct research related to Williams Sonoma’s transportation network to identify issues, discrepancies and opportunities; utilize the findings to determine opportunities for improvement.
- Develop reporting tools in GTN and create dashboards using Qlikview to provide higher visibility and facilitate data driven decision making in daily operations.
- Analysis and optimization of international transportation network, optimum cbm utilization and awareness of business systems uses/interfaces.
- Create SOPs and documentation for various Reports and build a knowledge repository. Also, help develop a culture of data-driven decision making across the organization.
- Incorporate big data analysis to help identify trends and patterns in inventory movement across the Transportation Network.
- Analyze and define efficient, cost effective solutions that support business processes and operational requirements.
- Independently initiate, identify, research, investigate, analyze, define and document process changes with the aim of increasing productivity and enhancing efficiency.
- Understand organization's direction, structure and requirements.
Check out some of the required qualifications we are looking for in amazing candidates….
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics Management, Business Administration
- At least 2-4 years of equivalent work experience defining and implementing business process improvements in supply chain management systems and warehouse management.
- BI tools and advanced knowledge of Excel, VBA and Macros
- Strong experience in extracting/mining and modeling data
- Excellent project management skills; ability to manage multiple projects in time bound fashion
- Knowledge of current best practices in Supply Chain Optimization, Transportation and Distribution.
Some additional job functions include….
- Provides expertise to cross functional groups, delivers presentations, demonstrations and training for various initiatives and projects.
- Provides knowledge transfer and feedback as appropriate.
- Communicates effectively with business users to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions with project management.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Our company benefits are second to none in the industry….
- Generous discount on all Williams-Sonoma, Inc. brand products
- 401(k) plan and other investment opportunities
- Paid vacations, holidays, and time off to volunteer
- Health benefits, dental and vision insurance, including same-sex domestic partner benefits