|Title:||Warehouse Admin I|
|Location:||South Brunswick, NJ|
Since it was founded in 1956, Williams-Sonoma has grown from Chuck Williams’ single store in Sonoma, California, into one of the largest retailers in the country, with some of the best known and most beloved brands in home furnishings, including Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn, and west elm. That growth continues today. Our Global Supply Chain organization is the backbone of our company and key to its success.
Our Distribution Centers serve as vital connections between factories and our retail, online and mail-order customers around the world. The Supply Chain environment is dynamic and fast-paced, and the network is expanding rapidly. If you have a background in distribution, manufacturing, engineering, transportation, finance, human resources or home delivery – and are looking for a job with a strong opportunity for gaining new skills and for advancement – our Supply Chain Organization is just the place for you.
We employ thousands in our regional distribution operations and in our over 600 retail stores, customer care centers and corporate headquarters. That’s why we work hard to support the community, including the institutions that are important to our employees, such as St. Jude Childrens’ Research Hospital which we proudly support in its mission to treat and defeat childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
Working with operations management, leads, and team to provide daily operations to support at the Home Delivery HUB.
- Run and scrub various reports to keep consistent inventory flow
- Professional approach to all calls related to customer orders for all brands
- Handle all AMS/AFS/FM calls as it pertains to scheduling and follow up on all in home repairs
- Assist Operations Manager in all facets of operation
- Work with management and 3PL to drive customer experience, along with dispatching of all
- SPECIAL trucks on a daily
- Detailed analysis of all customer exceptions including incidents and DM/DF
- Research and Analyze orders for delivery for customer service opportunities
- Day to day customer contact as it pertains to scheduling of deliveries, pickups, and /or furniture medic
- Handles processing, scheduling and follow up on all HPO orders for DTX and concierge
- Assist with escalated inbound and outbound calls
- Keep work area safe, organized and clean according to general office practices and OSHA requirements daily
- Utilize Williams-Sonoma’s Mission, Vision, and Values to govern daily activities while maintaining required accuracy percentages, metrics, and quality standards
- Other duties as deemed necessary
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Excellent attendance and willingness to be part of a team – performing whatever duties are necessary
- 6 months combined work experience and demonstrated knowledge of all systems (i.e. HubWm, SanFran, PKMS, CCUI, etc.), or other equivalent systems
- MS Office Proficient: Outlook, Word, and Excel (Intermediate to Advanced)
- Ability to multitask using multiple systems to achieve one-in customer call resolution
- Strong written and verbal communication skills necessary
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, ability to work under pressure, and be a fast learner
- Flexible to work overtime as required
- Prior customer service experience preferred
COMPANY CULTURE AND BENEFITS:
We utilize Williams-Sonoma's Mission, Vision, and Values to govern daily activities, including guidance to other associates and departments.
- Life Insurance
- AD&D Insurance
- Health Care/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. promotes a drug-free work environment and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At this time, we are not accepting referrals from third party recruiting agencies for this position.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.